when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out

Author Topic: when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out  (Read 13315 times)

Man, Gordon! You stirred up the hive!

you can see the 1 pixel wide lines around the crotch area
pageloss

Sad!

an CIA execution is more appealing to look at jesus loving christ stop posting your handicapped art

honestly I don't really know what's going on here anymore but I made an exploitable

this happens when you draw a line too fast. on the drawing, you can see it multiple times. (circled in red

an CIA execution is more appealing to look at jesus loving christ stop posting your handicapped art
brother i posted it on a private discord for a reason

congratulations you've infiltrated a kid's (private) discord just for attention
the image isnt even nsfw, that's a belly button
the amount of times you use 'im a kid' as an attack against other people is hilariously sad

"why are you following a kid' around online" "I can't believe your an adult trolling a kid on a Lego forum"

Can you just pleeeeaaase cut the stuff and just say what you really mean, which is that you're an emotionally insecure furry forgettard who thrives off of negative attention and playing victim on a Lego forum because there's nothing else to do in your pitiful existence except nut on your glaceon dolls. We're all thinking it, you can't keep hiding behind this mask nix. Everyone knows how much of a loving degenerate you are. Please! Save yourself the embarrassing experiences and just log off until you are like 39 when you'll be emotionally secure enough to handle social interaction.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 06:16:08 PM by Badspot »

im not even defending myself genius
im defending sebi, who is like 13

heres how it looks in my eyes so far
thot patrol: that one group of kids in school that think they are better than everyone else even though they have at max a C-
sebi: that one really smart kid that wears glasses and is constantly having his lunch money taken from him by thot patrol

im not even defending myself genius
im defending sebi, who is like 13
its still relevant
i mean jesus christ youre still using age as an attack against us

heres how it looks in my eyes so far
thot patrol: that one group of kids in school that think they are better than everyone else even though they have at max a C-
sebi: that one really smart kid that wears glasses and is constantly having his lunch money taken from him by thot patrol
sebi truly is a genius but i just want season 2

well i mean you're a group of teenagers (and adults if we count grimlock) going around and targeting people way younger than you on the internet for a laugh. it really is pretty pathetic

[im g]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357604804589256735/424434501201035264/unknown.png[/img]
[im g]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357604804589256735/424431426209972234/unknown.png[/img]
Sad!
You're just a sad wannabe OfficerZach, you'll never reach his levels of savagery.

well i mean you're a group of teenagers (and adults if we count grimlock) going around and targeting people way younger than you on the internet for a laugh. it really is pretty pathetic
grimlock isnt in thot patrol
thot patrol isnt a trolling clan

make one argument against us that doesnt mention age
oh wait!!! you cant!!!!!!!!!

this is you justifying the pathetic behavior of younger users such as yourself. Basically "I'm not wrong! Their wrong!! AAAAAAAAA REPORT EVERYONE!!!!"

Everyone I don't like is a pathetic adult. I'm clearly an intelligent tween who is the center of the universe. Got any glaceon inflation research?