when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out

Author Topic: when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out  (Read 13323 times)

me omw (on my way ) to sebi park

would anyone upvote an ADRENALINE park?? (please say upvote i need reddit karma)
PLEASE upvote please

Tito have you seen the kingvader Naruto video? Google it it's funny, it's called hood Naruto pt 3

rn nix is like alduin from skyrim
gets defeated once, wont give up, and gets beaten again when trying to become stronger
PLEASE upvote please
^

the difference is i don't draw my own loving tf2 oc and post research of the spy. get a grip monday
i don't post glaceon research stop making stuff up
and drawing a glaceon doesn't make somebody obsessed. i've barely drawn one in the past month and i pretty much never talk about it anymore.

and no, i'm not denying that i'm obsessed because quite frankly i am. the thing is i'm trying to keep it secret like a normal person, and you're acting like that's a bad thing.

rn nix is like alduin from skyrim
gets defeated once, wont give up, and gets beaten again when trying to become stronger
what is with all these gay comparisons 

are u saying that u draw glaceon research or not nix

Torin have you seen the kingvader Naruto video? Google it it's funny, it's called hood Naruto pt 3
ive seen that its really good

torin isnt caught up on naruto but ive been spoonfeeding him some episodes
hes only on episode 9 of naruto so far but it seems like hes enjoying it :-)

and no, i'm not denying that i'm obsessed because quite frankly i am.
first step is acknowledging it

^
|what do you have thats better then
well for one he doesn't run a puppy mill

and drawing a glaceon doesn't make somebody obsessed.
and no, i'm not denying that i'm obsessed because quite frankly i am.

and no, i'm not denying that i'm obsessed because quite frankly i am. the thing is i'm trying to keep it secret like a normal person, and you're acting like that's a bad thing.

why do you even have an obsession with a fake japanese rabbit cat loving thing in the first place