Stephen Hawking dead at 76

Author Topic: Stephen Hawking dead at 76  (Read 14807 times)

This wasn't a natural death this was a murder

nice job not even editing the time subtitles
hey pal... might want to look again at the Original Post.

damn i knew he was lovey but i didnt know he was that lovey

Clearly you haven't googled Stephen Hawking nude

Which is worse: the expected and appropriate outflow of sympathy following the death of a well-beloved public figure, or the edgy teenage-contrarian 'u didnt even rly like him' reactionaries that pop up in these kinds of internet threads ten minutes later?

^

They are children with no empathy.

OT: I'm honestly hurting a bit right now. Even though I'm not going into physics, I feel like I lost a source of inspiration. I read some of his popular sciences books in high school, and even though I didn't entirely get them, I thought stuff was loving rad, and doing anything with space science is my ultimate goal right now.

RIP my dude :(

black holes out for hawking

Let's be honest as long as Morgan Freeman is alive everyone will be truly happy

Which is worse: the expected and appropriate outflow of sympathy following the death of a well-beloved public figure, or the edgy teenage-contrarian 'u didnt even rly like him' reactionaries that pop up in these kinds of internet threads ten minutes later?
Hey pal, I'm just here to pay my Respects.
F

Torin is just jealous because he's not a world renowned scientist
im a world renowned scientist

^

They are children with no empathy.
It's rampant anti-intellectualism. They are so terrified of "authority" figures telling them things they can't understand that rather than attempt to better themselves to understand these concepts themselves they try and decry these figures as phonies who haven't really accomplished anything. They do so because it's simply the easiest course of action.

It's rampant anti-intellectualism. They are so terrified of "authority" figures telling them things they can't understand that rather than attempt to better themselves to understand these concepts themselves they try and decry these figures as phonies who haven't really accomplished anything. They do so because it's simply the easiest course of action.
you never answered my question

rampant anti intellectualism? what did Stephen Hawking even do in his life besides talk about space? Anyone can do that.

What you think he charted the stars and solved billions of equations with his cheek muscle? He probably had hundreds of assistants that solved how Hawking radiation existited but they just named it after him because he's a disabled prick
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 12:09:58 AM by PhantOS »