Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]

Author Topic: Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]  (Read 32526 times)

Well, he just edited that part in after LegoPepper posted, and he's been getting a lot of compliments for my work. So, to clarify who actually did the work, it's simpler to put it in the title somewhere.

Another possible title:  "Grappling Hook [By Hata, edited by Conan]"
if you wanted the compliments you should have released it... kinda odd you only want them now that someone else has posted the addon for you.

i get you made the addon, so you get credit for it. but you have no way of forcing me to do what you want, and i believe putting credit for you both in the addon and in the topic is enough. if that isnt enough for you, well, you should have released it yourself instead of telling me to.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 01:35:22 PM by Conan »

if you wanted the compliments you should have released it... kinda odd you only want them now that someone else has posted the addon for you.
From my understanding, it's a matter of clear communication, not ego stroking. To properly author him, I feel like it should be intuitively obvious that he made it. (ie, put his name in the title)

This way if people are looking for the guy who coded the grapple hook mod, they intuitively look for Hata.

From my understanding, it's a matter of clear communication, not ego stroking. To properly author him, I feel like it should be intuitively obvious that he made it. (ie, put his name in the title)

This way if people are looking for the guy who coded the grapple hook mod, they intuitively look for Hata.
no

although i hate to say it hata is right
he deserves credit in the topic title

@The Brighter Dark Gonna have to ask you to change your gamemode topic title to SkatePark Gamemode [RALLY MADE THE SKATEBOARD !!!!]

@The Brighter Dark Gonna have to ask you to change your gamemode topic title to SkatePark Gamemode [RALLY MADE THE SKATEBOARD !!!!]
this is literally hata's addon with "minor adjustments"
thats like someone releasing your technic jeep or whatever the forget its called except they increased the recoil and not including your name anyway other in the middle of a dense paragraph that no one will read

this is literally hata's addon with "minor adjustments"

Yeah I'd imagine that's why it says exactly that in the OP

thats like someone releasing your technic jeep or whatever the forget its called except they increased the recoil and not including your name anyway other in the middle of a dense paragraph that no one will read

I have an ingenious solution to this problem; I released my add-on

I have an ingenious solution to this problem; I released my add-on
youre actually just an idiot

its an issue of credit since someones addon is essentially just being uploaded by someone else with little mention to the original creator

Well at-least I don't consider two sentences a "dense paragraph" :iceCream:

its an issue of credit since someones addon is essentially just being uploaded by someone else with little mention to the original creator
is hata paying you to say this

i'll just end this drama here by putting it in the addon title. im not that stuck up

i just have some changes/new additions planned that would make about 50% of the code mine. i didnt realize his name not being in the title would be such a big deal :/

i'll just end this drama here by putting it in the addon title. im not that stuck up

i just have some changes/new additions planned that would make about 50% of the code mine. i didnt realize his name not being in the title would be such a big deal :/
dont let the hata shills get you down your addon is sick