Author Topic: Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]  (Read 32809 times)

Kiddo, if you knew who I was irl, you'd never say that wild stuff to me. In fact, you better not run into me irl.
blow rooster and i make cum bubbles
bitch im on club penguin with my puffles

Kiddo, if you knew who I was irl, you'd never say that wild stuff to me. In fact, you better not run into me irl.
definition of egotistical

you're the navy seal copypasta but as a mentally challenged person

i remember seeing a brain of a smoker and it was all forgeted up and now i think about it, it was probably hatas brain

u better stop that stuff before tommy puts you in a body bag d00d!

u better stop that stuff before tommy puts you in a body bag d00d!
i will fight hata irl

hata you better not meet me irl because ill forget your richard until it inverts and turns you into a woman

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hata you better not meet me irl because ill forget your richard until it inverts and turns you into a woman
you are already dead

not as classic as this gem:

And I still can't believe how wild you kids get online with the disrespect. Is it not obvious to you that if you'd talked like that to me in-person, you'd be in the hospital? Learn not to say anything online that you couldn't back up in person. Keyboard warriors, I swear...

Don't make me call my shottas and pull up on you irl hata lol.

hata i dare you to reply again

9 out of 10 won't accept this challenge......

hata i dare you to reply again

9 out of 10 won't accept this challenge......
hes a spineless loser