Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]

Author Topic: Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]  (Read 32640 times)

when ru gonna release the wood bricks
They Dotn USe vector Math or A* Path finding so They're Not Worth To rElease.

forget youre right...

That's actually a terrible example. Try going to a gun range, and see if you're 'a natural' at it. It's a lot harder than it looks.

But more importantly, I'm not sure if you guys know this, but Conan used to be on my Steam friends list, and I'm actually very familiar with what he's capable of coding-wise. In fact, at one point I explained to him how this mod works, and he literally said he gave up on understanding the logic behind it. That's part of why I'm so shocked that he'd say something so outrageous. Just know your skill level, is all I'm saying.
1. i think that if im good at archery ill be good with guns so maybe that is a bad example 👌👌
2. when was this? probably not recently

They Dotn USe vector Math or A* Path finding so They're Not Worth To rElease.
FUc

2. when was this? probably not recently
True, it was roughly 2 years ago. Maybe he's gotten better at coding since then. Either way, he's just talking stuff about being able to make it, so I was pointing that out. He doesn't really know he can make it, that was just his 'comeback' for what I said.

True, it was roughly 2 years ago. Maybe he's gotten better at coding since then. Either way, he's just talking stuff about being able to make it, so I was pointing that out. He doesn't really know he can make it, that was just his 'comeback' for what I said.
how about instead of assuming stuff because ur le epic private addon maker who is great at making addons and conan isnt apparently, take your head out of your ass and try to talk like an actual human

its a shame that all your egotistical bullstuff is worthless because Conan can & probably will make this addon better than you could ever make it

grow up you impotent child

its a shame that all your egotistical bullstuff is worthless because Conan can & probably will make this addon better than you could ever make it
As I said, I'm looking forward to it. Don't be surprised if it's more of the same though.

As I said, I'm looking forward to it. Don't be surprised if it's more of the same though.
curb that ego before i put your head on the curb

its a comeback, but its not a comeback overstating what i can do

more of the same of what? are you suggesting that i'm going to recode the whole damn thing and somehow make it different? i never said i was going to rewrite this mod :/

adding stuff is by definition not more of the same. anything i add is to make the mod more functional and easy to use, through events and items and such. recoding the mod from scratch isnt making it better. adding stuff is.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 09:41:06 PM by Conan »

curb that ego before i put your head on the curb
Kiddo, if you knew who I was irl, you'd never say that wild stuff to me. In fact, you better not run into me irl.

Kiddo, if you knew who I was irl, you'd never say that wild stuff to me. In fact, you better not run into me irl.
lol

holy stuff lmaoo

tommy why do you feel the need to gain the high ground by randomly throwing stuff at conan when it's been literal years since you scripted this and have hardly played since