Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]

Author Topic: Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]  (Read 32389 times)

lol hata is actually scum its clearly not conans add-on though

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=317808.0 god youre such a loving sperg lol

I actually lost my stuff laughing when I saw this, this is the pettiest stuff I've seen in a while

lol hata is actually scum its clearly not conans add-on though
if this is an attempt at irony its not working

@worm i'm pretty sure your post is bannable for spam. there was no need to sperg out over this. you aren't proving anything.

plus the only reason people were bugging me about this release was cause it was "previewed" on the flip mod, and in that addon topic i explicitly stated its by hata so i figured everyone already knew. the people posting here are the same people who read that topic anyways; they're not thanking me for making the mod, but thanking me for releasing it.

funny how both worm and legopepper only show up when hatas credit is on the line

honestly worm seems like a sockpuppet account (a la thegoodperry/PhantOS), but lego was raising some legitimate concerns. he was respectful about it too.

funny how both worm and legopepper only show up when hatas credit is on the line
i hate hata I just felt like the topic wasn't giving credit where was due
just because a user is trash though doesn't devalue their rights as a creator

it doesnt. but it doesnt define that the poster has to do very specific things (include name in topic title) in order to give credit. rally's counterexample with the skatepark gamemode applies here.

to make this a non issue though i conceded. its not like i lose anything by doing so, and theres no harm in it.

this is what autism looks like

edit: seriously tho about changing rope node i want to be able to hang myself and others in blockland
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:22:07 PM by simpletonnn »

yeah, like a lasso. throw it on someone and then drag them and stuff

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 04:09:09 PM by Rally »

i'll edit/add code to the thing to have different kinds of stuff later, like a lasso to "hook" someone to you, and an event to change what node the rope originates from.