red spy, the biggest bitch of the entire universe

Author Topic: red spy, the biggest bitch of the entire universe  (Read 16492 times)

Nothing's gonna save OP now.

red spy is litterally the biggest cunt i've ever seen. he's a roostersucking starfish
chapter 1: the bitchening
red spy first joined this website on May 23, 2015, 07:20:03 PM. when he first joined, he started out as an innocent little scamp
but as time went on, he became brattier and brattier and brattier and loving brattier, to the point that hes just a loving wanker who makes fun of people for no loving reason
this i think might of been the first post that started his 3-year long craze of being an ass.
chapter 2: my experience with the bitch
red spy was one of the founders of this stuffty loving craze. he was being the most disgraceful cunt i ever met, right on top of kidalex90. god damn.
chapter 3: the bitch needs to stop!
this bitch seriously needs to have consideration for my opinion and motor skills.
he's been a richard for the past 3 years hes been on this forum and i want him to stop.
he is litterally the biggest bitch in the entire universe. hes a wanker.
Having a temper tantrum, are we?

decals of two characters from the japanese manga/anime series, Doraemon, which is my absolute favorite obscure franchise ever and i wanted to spread awareness. but when i posted the thread, this resulted in numerous jokes which i couldnt understand. i didnt even know that the whole "Doraemon is from Iraq" thing was supposed to be a joke until some pointed it out. i tried countless times to get them to stop, but they wouldnt.
If you want people to stop making fun of you for your obsession with this Doraemeon stuff maybe you shouldn't go out of your way to shove it in people's faces every chance you get. Also consider not letting yourself get so easily provoked by harmless jokes.

this bitch seriously needs to have consideration for my opinion and motor skills.
Nobody here owes you any form of special treatment and you are not entitled to it. Grow up.

Quote from: Nix the Glaceon link=topic=317877.msg9824591#msg9824591 date=1521678482
red spy is a jerk but you really are overreacting with the doraemon jokes
[/quote

no joke i was litteraly just making that when i saw the post and got depression

Quote from: Nix the Glaceon link=topic=317877.msg9824591#msg9824591 date=1521678482
red spy is a jerk but you really are overreacting with the doraemon jokes

[/quote
what the hell

i love everyone equally except op

anyways /nosupport officerzach made it clear he is 10x more worse than the guy he is drama'ing

what the hell
this post is honestly a pretty funny addition to the post you are replying to, so thanks

above user is actually the biggest bitch on the forums

anyways /nosupport officerzach made it clear he is 10x more worse than the guy he is drama'ing
i'd take person A who roasts people about their obscure anime special interestes over person B who has an extreme autism attack and screams about it in a drama thread, or any other thread that person A posts in.

i'd take person A who roasts people about their obscure anime special interestes over person B who has an extreme autism attack and screams about it in a drama thread, or any other thread that person A posts in.
are u referring to me u nerd

are u referring to me u nerd
noedit: sorry i am really loving tired and misread your post lol

above user is actually the biggest bitch on the forums
that may be