Author Topic: AMA For an Obscure User  (Read 9497 times)

Rally don't you have anything better to do
This is what I'm wondering.

But I think it has devolved into a "You stop first" competition and he just doesn't want to lose.

Rally don't you have anything better to do
wasting time

Brainlet-tier epic logic failure. At minimum there's like 5-10 minutes between each of my posts and they take 5 seconds to make. That's more than enough time to work on... whatever you expect me to be doing at 10:30PM at night.

I exist in a constant state of mental and emotional chaos, contained within a body that exhibits varying levels of sensations ranging from physical agony to a somewhat peaceful bliss at any given time.

should've had a v8

Brainlet-tier epic logic failure. At minimum there's like 5-10 minutes between each of my posts and they take 5 seconds to make. That's more than enough time to work on... whatever you expect me to be doing at 10:30PM at night.
Trolling someone who actually cares about being trolled.

Trolling someone who actually cares about being trolled.

The only person in this thread who's trolling you is yourself lmfao. People are asking you simple/legitimate questions and you are responding with whack-ass psudeointellectual stuff that makes you appear stupid. You wouldn't be having this problem if you leveled with us instead of trying to flog your edgy personality on everybody.

The only person in this thread who's trolling you is yourself lmfao. People are asking you simple/legitimate questions and you are responding with whack-ass psudeointellectual stuff that makes you appear stupid. You wouldn't be having this problem if you leveled with us instead of trying to flog your edgy personality on everybody.

Leave him alone dude, he has Rick and Morty watching IQ. Don't start a fight you can't win.

I made the choice not to answer a question, but still responded out of courtesy. You're response has been to try to irritate me into a response using backwards logic, childish comments, and all manner of petty trolling. I have made it clear that I don't actually care, but have attempted to continue to respond out of courtesy when asked a question seeing as this is an AMA. Yet in spite of my attempts to make it clear that I don't care, rather I find it somewhat amusing that you're fighting so hard for this, you're still here.

You're persistence is to be applauded, however, might I suggest you save the drama for the drama section. Or you could go do any number of other things on the internet.

Now, seeing as I'd prefer to keep this thread from having to be relocated, I will not be responding any further to you. The novelty has worn off, and it's not serving any good to the thread at all.

I have made it clear that I don't actually care

No, what you've made clear is that you don't like being made fun of on an internet Lego forum, so let me help you out: When someone asks you if you jack off to cartoon horses, say "No". Don't tell them you're an unapologetic ass who lives in a constant state of mental and emotional torture and that you have no shame, people don't like that. It's weird, and you come off like you have an inflated ego. And also like you jack off to cartoon horses.

I made the choice not to answer a question, but still responded out of courtesy. You're response has been to try to irritate me into a response using backwards logic, childish comments, and all manner of petty trolling. I have made it clear that I don't actually care, but have attempted to continue to respond out of courtesy when asked a question seeing as this is an AMA. Yet in spite of my attempts to make it clear that I don't care, rather I find it somewhat amusing that you're fighting so hard for this, you're still here.

You're persistence is to be applauded, however, might I suggest you save the drama for the drama section. Or you could go do any number of other things on the internet.

Now, seeing as I'd prefer to keep this thread from having to be relocated, I will not be responding any further to you. The novelty has worn off, and it's not serving any good to the thread at all.
am i on reddit

am i on reddit
I don't think so.

I haven't spent much time on reddit, so it's hard to say.

What's your favorite Blockland vehicle? (default or add-on)

What's your favorite Blockland vehicle? (default or add-on)
It's between the Gravity Jeep, and the M1 Abrams. Had a lot of fun with those back in the day.

It's between the Gravity Jeep, and the M1 Abrams. Had a lot of fun with those back in the day.
Oh man, the gravity jeep in bedroom was so cool

hold up do i know you from w93
I'm not sure what you're on about, so I'm going to assume no.

Oh man, the gravity jeep in bedroom was so cool
Hell yeah! Was also fun to fly it off into space.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 03:12:54 PM by Writer The Wolf »