Author Topic: #freeredspy  (Read 14367 times)

it was literally just render making a bet lol

Honest question, do you believe with the entire loving history this forum has with meta-cliques stuffting the place up and coordinating bait that ANYONE besides your bog standard newcigarette would believe this??

This imaginary clique...

Unova conveniently forgets the screencap from the last page

ike vs the damn dirty trolls: the movie (the game)

somebody please drama weathernerd he be doing my boy nix bad.....

Honest question, do you believe with the entire loving history this forum has with meta-cliques stuffting the place up and coordinating bait that ANYONE besides your bog standard newcigarette would believe this??

damn i guess i wasn't @Red Kike after all....

Unova conveniently forgets the screencap from the last page
Ike, this is going into conspiracy theory levels. Just ask them for an invite to these discords, like holy forget dude
These guys don't talk stuff about nix unless he posts something stupid letalone plan out bullying sessions.

Ike, this is going into conspiracy theory levels.

Either you didn't read what I said or you're an idiot. Pick one.

DONT DO IT IKE THATS THE BOGDABOTS ACTIVATION WORD

You've known me this long and never realized my bog bloodline? How do you think I've been gay AND jewish for so long and didn't have aids?

>meta-cliques
>bog standard
>newcigarette

ike is going nuclear

the funny thing is dis entire chat took place in ikes discord

>meta-cliques
>bog standard
>newcigarette

ike is going nuclear

I'm pulling all the stops. It ends here, tonight. All the trolls defeated by my hand.

it would appear that the thread has been successfully derailed

i just wanna say that this thread has killed me and you shall be hearing from my insurance agency soon