Which game are you most excited for?

FALLOUT 76
31 (42.5%)
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV
27 (37%)
STARFIELD
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: FALLOUT 76 THREAD | THE FINAL FALLOUT MEGATHREAD  (Read 40849 times)

its unfair that game studios want to profit off their work, us gamers deserve better

blockland has drm and you all pretend it doesnt :p
IIRC you can activate your key when your game is offline and play it that way so even if the master server goes down eventually the game will still be playable.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
BEDOFIDO VEEE
RRRRRRRRRRRRHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUURHGF BARGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAD FFBBBBBBBBBBBBB
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRR

do you mind

the only type of response i can expect from people here

le sigh

torin³ discusses how not to waste your time and money

real talk the game looks really fun from whats been shown
watched the noclip documentary this morning

I hope they follow through with the private server claim

i mean the fact that they're keeping microtransactions cosmetic only and dlc will be free is really cool honestly and being able to earn them is also cool

i mean the fact that they're keeping microtransactions cosmetic only and dlc will be free is really cool honestly and being able to earn them is also cool
I hope they are actually cosmetic only considering that clothes in fallout tend to have small stat changes

I hope they are actually cosmetic only considering that clothes in fallout tend to have small stat changes
think it's gonna be like rust where you still have to make it and it has no stat changes

this is probably the last place i should be asking for help on but as far as i can tell this isn't documented anywhere else on the internet
i've been playing fallout 4 recently and its been fine up until yesterday when i installed a couple of mods yet none of them have been working
i'm using mod organizer 2 and i made sure the directory is in the right location so i got nothing, i've tried ini fixes and mod reinstalls and a multitude of other things yet nothing seems to be working

being the total loving brainlet i am only now have i noticed that these are disabled at the bottom of the list for the second time now, which begs the question "what keeps disabling those mods"

here are the mods that don't work, i even looked at the plugin list in game and none of them were anywhere to be found
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 05:17:32 PM by torin³ »

Fallout 76 honestly looks like fallout 4 but online. I just at the very least hope that they'll greatly improve upon the building system, and story (if there is one). I won't preorder, but ill make up a sob story to get me in the beta and share my thoughts from there.