Which game are you most excited for?

FALLOUT 76
31 (42.5%)
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV
27 (37%)
STARFIELD
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: FALLOUT 76 THREAD | THE FINAL FALLOUT MEGATHREAD  (Read 40862 times)

improve upon the building system

Hopefully they won't release bullstuff DLC settlement packs like they did last time

i love base building and i hope this adds onto that

i have no idea what i did right or wrong but it apparently all works now

im not liking the preview "settlements" they gave. people just crafting stuff to place outside on the ground -.-

very lazy and not appealing at all. kinda makes the point of building a "safe" place pointless.

the thing im worried the most about is settlements requiring a paid currency to move

the thing im worried the most about is settlements requiring a paid currency to move
i recently realized this and it seems like something that will be pretty annoying, but it seems like caps' only uses are to build, and move the C.A.M.P. since there seems to be no materials, and instead it just costed caps to place down the sentries and such in the trailer, unless robots use caps or some stuff which i doubt will happen.

break action laser too underpowered

is there a mod that fixes the radio song changing every time you load a save

Bethesda's fallout is a poorman's interplay/obsidian Fallout.

Fallout 76 honestly looks like fallout 4 but online.

^^^
not interested this time around so i'll keep modding fonv and fo4

ok we get it you dont like bethesda

You bet I don't, their games are about as lazily made as call of duty.

But with slightly more effort.

also, im having a bit of trouble with finding fusion cores, and i dont exactly have the most caps, since im pretty early game. any good areas to find fusion cores or make some caps?

You bet I don't, their games are about as lazily made as call of duty.

But with slightly more effort.

then why post here if you're just gonna stuff on a megathread dedicated to the games?