kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 26560 times)

So, as you might know, kidalex hates the object show community. Recently, Darth brought some things to my attention.

You might remember when Alex made a drama on shizza, exposing him for being a love predator.
Someone named mira gave me this info.

the image where he tries to go by my name is here.

this is clearly forged. kidalex is too cool to do this

everything here is fake
ayebee is clearly lying out of his ass

I only remember Mira because on my Momento Mori account one of my discords had a random person join and post an invite to some object show stuff and Mira was the owner
Don't know if he's shady or not, kidalex only picks apart people because they are actually degenerate or has a stuffty discord as shown by his previous actions. Ayebee, unless you were involved in some secret BFDI special interest ring, no one did anything to you and Mira most likely has a grudge seeing as how kidalex made a decal pack making fun of him

kidalex is a american-blooded american marine and he would never do anything like this

Object show is loving cancer and the community loving ruined Algodoo (complex 2d physics simulator) and drove away loving all of the talent from it

kidalex is an starfish but hes not THIS bad, theres no way this can be real

Object show is loving cancer and the community loving ruined Algodoo (complex 2d physics simulator) and drove away loving all of the talent from it
Algodoo has been dead since 2016. Phun saves are mostly broken. BFDI did not kill it, but it did manifest itself into it and The Powder Toy will see the same thing with a different community eventually.

Algodoo has been dead since 2016. Phun saves are mostly broken. BFDI did not kill it, but it did manifest itself into it and The Powder Toy will see the same thing with a different community eventually.
The game has been dead since 2016 due to the Object Show community, thats the year they loving showed up lol