Blf, what do you think about transgenders?

Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 25829 times)

I think traps are gay

Not trying to be too sensible  here.

But i have to agree at this point.

There is nothing that is hate more than Traps, and by traps i mean transgenders disguised as womans.

Do you know how painful is to a man know what the girl of his dreams for whom he dedicated for is a transgender?

i don't care, but they can't expect me to call them their "new" gender

i feel bad for them because they're mentally ill but besides that i don't give a stuff

if you were born a boy, im calling you a boy
if you were born a girl, im calling you a girl
until you get some kind of surgery you're not getting any "preferred pronoun" stuff from me

i feel bad for them because they're mentally ill
I would have thought you'd feel empathetic instead of pitying them

if they're good people to be around and arent harming anyone than they should be treated like anyone else

they're mentally ill
maybe this

I would have thought you'd feel empathetic instead of pitying them
I took me half a second and then I chuckled

clever burn

As long as they dress decently

im pretty sure most transgenders are decent human beings i just dont like the idea of loving up your body because you have a mental illness

Not trying to be too sensible  here.

But i have to agree at this point.

There is nothing that is hate more than Traps, and by traps i mean transgenders disguised as womans.

Do you know how painful is to a man know what the girl of his dreams for whom he dedicated for is a transgender?
if the pusillanimous individual still wet then who cares if it used to be nut skin
you touch your own richard every day to piss, there shouldn't be any problem with touching a surgically inverted former-snake