Net Neutrality Ends April 27th

Author Topic: Net Neutrality Ends April 27th  (Read 13862 times)

i͆͒ͬ͗̑̂̄̀m̡̦͚͙͔͗ ̰͎͇̙ge͑̍ͪͫ̔҉͚̙̤̯t̝͎̬̃͒͂͌̀̈ț͎͉̈́̇͝í͖͍͆̈̋͐͒̅n̹͔̝̯̻̔̇ͫͅg͈̹̫̼̹̼ͧ̈́̄̓̏ ͂̍̔ͨ͗́ͅą̝̜͎ͯ̾ͪb̭̖̦ͯͅs̹̟̟͈̩̬̤̓ŏ̡͇̠ͤ͋̓̃̌ṙ̟̮͇̫ͭ̈́ͩb̠̗̹͛̄̾̓ͧě̷̺͎̣̝̄̒d̙̖̻̦̩͎̣ͭ̌̾̅͐ͫ̈́ ̋͒͌͡b̯͍̥̟̲̫̘ͦ̿y̴̱͔̜̔͊̈̄̚ ̬̞̲̣̲̯̆ͨͧ̓̊͢"̶͎̬̪̀ͨ̓̉A̖͙̺͖̥͋̄ͣ̈͛j̵̻̙͇̹̠͒ị̛̣̳̯̫͒t͕̟͚ͭ̏ͨ̚ ̞͎͕͐ͯ͜P̞̻͛ͧ̅ͤ̔̿a̶̺͍͈̰͚͔̞iͧ̋ͩͮͧͯ̃"̙̖ͭ̆

pay 599.99 for the read forum text package to read this post.
wow i cant believe thats going to happen to my precious interwebs
D=

Am I the only one who cares about Net Neutrality one way or another for political reasons?
I actually don't care that much if Internet prices go up or I have to wait to buffer a bit. I mean that'd suck but there are more important things to consider here. Ya'll lived without streaming for the first 99.9% of your species' life my dudes, what's the worst that could happen?

you can thank the (jews)  for this

ajit pai is vback and  he s back for a vengeance!!1 oh aforget !!! forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget fkcuk fcukf cukf forget

Am I the only one who cares about Net Neutrality one way or another for political reasons?
I actually don't care that much if Internet prices go up or I have to wait to buffer a bit. I mean that'd suck but there are more important things to consider here. Ya'll lived without streaming for the first 99.9% of your species' life my dudes, what's the worst that could happen?
Almost every problem can be ignored if you're going to defer 'more important' ones. Good in theory but not really a practical approach politically.

imagine being american and getting your internet shot up

imagine being american and getting your internet shot up
imagine being canadian

is anything even going to happen if it gets repealed

A prayer to let the russian hackers save our internet.....

thanks limerick now i have to switch ti vietnamese you gook

thank forget i only have 3 more years before I can leave the states