Who needs to be banned?

Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 84874 times)

quick everyone post thegoodperry as your pick so he regrets saying that
i mean go ahead im confident that i wont be voted top. there's at least 5-6 people above me who are genuinely worse and unlikeable

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
yeah this is more of a vendetta war and less of a "who's been causing problems in the community" kinda thing

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

m8 you've had multiple accounts have you not

Like seriously, deus ex and zach are on the high end of the rulebreaking scale since they routinely flame, but that's as far as it goes. everyone else is just a bit of an idiot
thats why i just generally said anyone with multiple permanent bans that still cause problems

it's pretty easy to determine who those people are

anyone who dances around the rules and just wants to be a cunt all day can go too. no forum or any community for that matter allows stuff like that anywhere

i think people here are going to get into perpetual fights as they try to nominate each other out of pure vendetta and someone's going to get banned as a side effect of some sort of flame war
yeah just at the start of the thread you see people including me getting involved on 1 on 1 arguments with each other. I hate to use the word but it seems like the threads just going to be a circlejerk

m8 you've had multiple accounts have you not
i was 16 lmfao im almost 21 now please DROP YOUR GRUDGES

yeah this is more of a vendetta war and less of a "who's been causing problems in the community" kinda thing
its honestly sad to see

Current nominees:
    • two and a half limericks
    • Punished Kidalex90

Why not both?
    Misread the OP, my apologies.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Didn't nominate any of those, just listed the ones mentioned at that point
    I don't really want to be part of this, it seems a little petty to nominate someone you dislike to potentially get banned
    Idk, if you're getting nominated by 90% of the voters I think that's a sign you're not really welcomed

do not ban officerzach he is the best

it said multiple accounts
    you have multiple accounts

edit:thanks for the gold

man you're at like the bottom of the list of people I actually want bad

I only listed you because you've had multiple accounts

this, has been a total richardhead ever since he came back
    what are you on about