Baldi's Basics

Author Topic: Baldi's Basics  (Read 12084 times)

this game is a joke, intentionally and unintentionally

Played it during the metagame jam, it was okay. My favorite of course was FARFALLE OS, but im a sucker for cmd prompt games like hacknet.

Baldi's basics was OK as a entry in metagame jam, its stuff as a non-jam submission game. I hope the update the creator is making makes it less RNG and bullstuff and more fun

no stabbing people with pencils in the halls
99 seconds
when will you learn

I like how it looks like the maze screensaver from Windows XP and how weird the characters look but it's so gay how it tries to scare u with loud noises

I like how it looks like the maze screensaver from Windows XP and how weird the characters look but it's so gay how it tries to scare u with loud noises
That's more so cause it's trying to mimic Sonic's Schoolhouse.

this was executed so poorly which is a shame because IMSCARED did the stuffty graphics thing rlly loving well and it added to the mystery and atmosphere
*likes *shares

this game is just fnaf reincarnated

why are you obessed with trends
>cuphead
>Baldis basics
>probably other stuff that im too lazy to remember because I have horrible memory when to these types of things

why are you obessed with trends
>cuphead
>Baldis basics
>probably other stuff that im too lazy to remember because I have horrible memory when to these types of things
You named two things, one of which (Cuphead) has already been around for a while, so it's days of being a trend has almost completely died down by now, the third thing you probably just threw in for the sake of argument since you couldn't actually come up with anything, which leaves only Baldi's Basics as the currently trending thing on your list

Not like there's anything wrong with being trendy anyway, as long as it's nothing harmful

this games strikes a nerve with me and its got to do with how forgetin creepy 90s educational games were

The 3D Maze screensaver was removed when XP came out. :cookieMonster:

just know that 2/3 of those screenshots are mine

the thumbnails of the videos

smacks lips

oof.

also the game has been updated yesterday, i think.

now you can finally avoid playtime