Baldi's Basics

Author Topic: Baldi's Basics  (Read 12100 times)

OT:

the fact that this handicap is defending doki doki ironic weeb jumpscare club automatically invalidates his opinion

the fact that this handicap is defending doki doki ironic weeb jumpscare club automatically invalidates his opinion
read the last few lines (doki doki actually had some effort other than this unity 3D looking ass comic sans game)

read the last few lines (doki doki actually had some effort other than this unity 3D looking ass comic sans game)
no it didnt lol

also, atleast give Baldi's basics credit that it's an actual game lol
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 11:34:48 PM by cooolguy32 »

doki doki literature club is the worst game ever made (fact)
it's just a pile of cryptic meta garbage and jumpscares that are not scary that peddles itself off as a "psychological horror game"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 11:43:09 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

id rather play this game on repeat than ddlc

so whats the difference between this game and slender

so whats the difference between this game and slender
There are other NPCS that can hinder you but sometimes can help indirectly. Items. Slender rapes you if you stare at his bald spot for too long. Baldi justs tries to touch you so he can beat your ass with his ruler. Baldi gets fast with every math question wrong.
yeah i think that's the joke
do something that's near impossible to figure out / do just for a little bit of useless trivia and lore
atleast i hope its a joke, if it's trying to be serious im gonna be ashamed
I mean the transcript is literary in the most sarcastically boring tone
I can assure you that this is definitely a joke.

There are other NPCS that can hinder you but sometimes can help indirectly.
so its five nights at freddys
Baldi gets fast with every math question wrong.
but youre forced to forget up the questions every time you pick up a notebook so its literally just slender

so its five nights at freddysbut youre forced to forget up the questions every time you pick up a notebook so its literally just slender
The 7 notebooks and it getting slightly harder is similar to slender. (Also loving up the normal questions makes it even harder)
Also slender teleports around and just rapes you if you look at his bald spot for too long. Where baldi justs move by each wack of his ruler and can get lost looking for you.
I don't really recall FNAF characters helping you indirectly, the npcs does their own method of making it harder (Blocking pathways, forcing you to play jump-rope, putting you in detention, pushing you) and can be negated with the right item and the only gameover is from baldi.
Baldi is the only possible gameover you can get.

five nights at bendy's basics in doki doki and learning: the arrival

If the game was just a joke, I wish people weren't taking it seriously.

this game was made in a day for a game jam iirc, so everyone getting mad at this is a moron

I like the bully voice lines.

"Thanks for the generous donationnnnnnnnnn"