Roseanne Cancelled, Jobs lost over SJW bullstuff

Author Topic: Roseanne Cancelled, Jobs lost over SJW bullstuff  (Read 17803 times)

Literally every single one of your posts screams "reactionary shut-in", you can't accuse other people of being out of touch lol

Can you really be a reactionary when you are into ABDL though? Like I thought one of the staples of being reactionary is things like love going back to the way it traditionally was and not being a degenerate diapercigarette

damn matthew imagine getting so booty sore over a meme that you responded in a seriously hurt manner

sensitive liberals amirite?

Can you really be a reactionary when you are into ABDL though? Like I thought one of the staples of being reactionary is things like love going back to the way it traditionally was and not being a degenerate diapercigarette

Yeah, a lot of people form their political belief around self-hatred, believe it or not. I knew a couple furry fascists, and that's way more conflicting than a reactionary diapercigarette

Yeah, a lot of people form their political belief around self-hatred, believe it or not. I knew a couple furry fascists, and that's way more conflicting than a reactionary diapercigarette
Inb4MuhInternilisiedOpression

presenting the not-self-aware MSNBC anti-discrimination panel, starring Chris Hayes, Joy Reid and Al Sharpton amidst some other no-name and VJ

presenting the not-self-aware MSNBC anti-discrimination panel, starring Chris Hayes, Joy Reid and Al Sharpton amidst some other no-name and VJ

LOL

this is some pretty hardcore self-wanking by MSNBC's standards

so black
Right so her parents are both african american, and she was born in iran - but I'm sure the tweet about her being 'a combination of muslim brotherhood and planet of the apes' is unrelated and not intentionally tribal at all.

damn matthew imagine getting so booty sore over a meme that you responded in a seriously hurt manner

sensitive liberals amirite?

It's like staring into a sun that radiates pure smug

i honestly don't think i need to watch this without knowing its just another stretch in the same endless loop of identity politics that a millennial probably gobbles up like its a buffet after spending weeks in starvation
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 03:22:59 AM by Rockinboy2000 »

Matthew thinks he's smarter than everyone and tries to bullstuff his way through an argument, rerun 5261
Up next, Matthew says he has enough, and leaves for 2 hours

I swear you have the worst case of tunnel-vision ever, dude

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/01/samantha_bee_ivanka_Annoying Orange_feckless.html

Ivanka Annoying Orange, who works at the White House, chose to post the second most oblivious tweet we've seen this week. You know, Ivanka, that's a beautiful photo of you and your child, but let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad's immigration practices, you feckless cunt!

still has her show
hrmmscrmmmmhrmmmmm

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/01/samantha_bee_ivanka_Annoying Orange_feckless.html

still has her show
hrmmscrmmmmhrmmmmm
its tbs, not disney. american comedy lives on offensive jokes. family friendly companies, on the other hand, want nothing to do with it.

it's almost like different broadcasting companies have different standards for what they consider cancel worthy.

Also like roseanne was already known to spew tribal dribble, I can almost guarantee you her cancellation wasn't just a spur of the moment thing.