Author Topic: Roseanne Cancelled, Jobs lost over SJW bullstuff  (Read 17409 times)

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/01/samantha_bee_ivanka_Annoying Orange_feckless.html

still has her show
hrmmscrmmmmhrmmmmm
She works for a different company. It's weird to expect two distinct organisations to punish employees with equality, especially when you're applying your own values rather than the organisations'.

For the record, I actually don't like Samantha Bee that much. She's not very funny and she embodies a lot of the worst stereotypes of liberal folks.

That being said, calling someone a 'feckless cunt', and calling a black government official the hybrid of an ape and a terrorist organization are like two extremely different things. I think the backlash against Samantha Bee was probably appropriate, but these two statements aren't even remotely comparable.

the more you guys complain about Roseanne's tribal joke the more I wish she had just leaned hard and called her a degenerate scumforget monday

insulting someone is a joke as long as it's lefties doing it

the more you guys complain about Roseanne's tribal joke the more I wish she had just leaned hard and called her a degenerate scumforget monday

Since you have no grip on reality I'll ruin the surprise: nobody is really complaining about racism, most people have accepted it's a part of life. Everyone is trying (and failing) to explain to Matthew why her show got canceled.

I think it was the racism she got her show canceled for, specifically, my dog

What an interesting reality you've created for yourself

I mean there is literally nothing more simple.
ABC/Disney fires anyone that says something controversial. e.g. Bill Maher getting his show cancelled when he made jokes about 9/11

Since you have no grip on reality I'll ruin the surprise: nobody is really complaining about racism, most people have accepted it's a part of life. Everyone is trying (and failing) to explain to Matthew why her show got canceled.

I have a firm grip on this richard and that's all I need forget off

At least you've come to terms with being alone I guess

At least you've come to terms with being alone I guess

Even if I was single at least I don't post pony research to troll people in forums you degenerate scumforget

Even if I was single at least I don't post pony research to troll people in forums you degenerate scumforget
lol

exactly
I'm laughing at how often you fly off the handle

Is it the solitude that does that?

Bad response, Deus Ex!