King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 45178 times)

no!!!!!!! people are stupid and other people need to know how stupid they are!!!!!!!! i dont believe these lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the forget?

What the forget?
I think Kotchieboy is trying to go the dumb ironic meming route that thot patrol goes on yet has found a way to be even more unfunny and stupid. Not exactly surprising

I think Kotchieboy is trying to go the dumb ironic meming route that thot patrol goes on yet has found a way to be even more unfunny and stupid. Not exactly surprising
But Ike was quoting Burton?

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong user, Col Burton is just a few posts down.

Must be his macular degeneration

But Ike was quoting Burton?
got two furry handicaps confused, point remains. I guess I should just take photos of their profiles and host it on imglite so I can keep who's who straight

Hey guys, like my new avatar?

I guess I should just take photos of their profiles and host it on imglite so I can keep who's who straight
I mean most people would be able to remember that without aid but if it helps your frail mind, go for it? You could also do a print-out!

..but what ever floats your boat is right for you grim!

I mean most people would be able to remember that without aid but if it helps your frail mind, go for it? You could also do a print-out!
i'm very sorry i'm not as emotionally invested in this place as someone who created a image hosting site to post pony research on an Albanian lego forum is

i'm very sorry i'm not as emotionally invested in this place as someone who created a image hosting site to post pony research on an Albanian lego forum is
I'm not sure where emotional investment comes into you having memory issues, you'll have to clarify what you mean

I'm not sure where emotional investment comes into you having memory issues, you'll have to clarify what you mean
speaking of memory issues you sure seem to forget about this a lot
anyways they had similar avatars for a while and act like handicaps, it's the same as confusing members of thot patrol
uh oh
do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time than follow me around on a forum where literally nobody likes you