Swifthyena's Vehicles & Maps Topic (Update on Pg. 14)

Poll

What kind of cars would you like to see more?

Service Vehicles (Buses, Work Trucks, Vans, Taxis, etc)
21 (18.9%)
Sedans
6 (5.4%)
Luxury
2 (1.8%)
Minivans
2 (1.8%)
Pickup Trucks
2 (1.8%)
SUV
6 (5.4%)
Sports
4 (3.6%)
Performance
5 (4.5%)
Muscle
6 (5.4%)
Coupe
0 (0%)
Hatchback
3 (2.7%)
anything but a loving car please
54 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Swifthyena's Vehicles & Maps Topic (Update on Pg. 14)  (Read 44039 times)

bump gotta keep this alive because there is the possibility of more crap being made...

bump gotta keep this alive because there is the possibility of more crap being made...
made or imported

finally something new.

also i bought Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands for PC. I did my research and apparently its possible to port from there. Plus it has a nice selection of some pretty loving hot looking cars that i really wanted to port.
Here is a list with pictures of all the cars just to show you how much stuff i have that i can do.
http://www.igcd.net/game.php?id=1000011790
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:35:30 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

bump expect some stuff before the end of the month

import the zeus from wildlands friend

Is nobody else going to point out that you drop quite a few frames when one of these vehicles are spawned?

Is nobody else going to point out that you drop quite a few frames when one of these vehicles are spawned?
never really had this issue, even on my old computer

:') I drive a 2001 yukon but im pretty sure that one is the XL version

my fps went from 300 to around 10 on one of his vehicles

bump, i keep forgetting to release stuff but ill try to release that bus and the dodge monaco soon. dont know exactly when.

can you

actually model something