[NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.

Author Topic: [NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.  (Read 17809 times)

Every post from seventh is irrelevant because he is an actual commie, remember that

Haha maybe the ACC will let me in if I make fun of seventh :')

Didn't seventh supported berndog too?

kinda weird you guys support hillary after she forgeted over bernie.

I guess democrats will just side with any democrat, doesn't matter who.

kinda weird you guys support hillary after she forgeted over bernie.

I guess democrats will just side with any democrat, doesn't matter who.
“resist against Annoying Orange”

This thread is nothing but a downhill landslide.
as opposed to one of them uphill landslides ive been hearing about

as opposed to one of them uphill landslides ive been hearing about

Oh yeah I heard shilldog was suppose to win by an upshill landslide.

Every post from seventh is irrelevant because he is an actual commie, remember that
Honestly I'm probably more market-oriented than the average liberal. The only thing I skew strongly left on economy-wise is universal healthcare and a progressive minimum wage which slowly rises to track inflation. But those are just good ideas :^)

Rick and Morty is adventures of an old man and a little boy. Hmm!!
Toonami is strictly anime every saturday night.. When school children are out... What a coincidence!
Rick and Morty had a shower scene where they both were in the shower nude... no normal person would animate that... and the show is heavily promoted by Adult Swim. It’s all a loving conspiracy, and Tony is in on it.

liberal.

I knew you were claiming pizzagate couldn't have been a cover up just because it targets hillary and the liberal elite.

Way to take an unbiased stance.

I knew you were claiming pizzagate couldn't have been a cover up just because it targets hillary and the liberal elite.

Way to take an unbiased stance.
Is this not the most ironic post ever written?

Is this not the most ironic post ever written?

I never voted.

Don't know how this is ironic.

Both parties were bad but hillary was clearly corrupt.

I never voted.

Don't know how this is ironic.

Both parties were bad but hillary was clearly corrupt.
see but there is no bias inherent in rejecting a baseless claim that has no evidence - there is bias in accepting one despite the fact that there's no evidence

see but there is no bias inherent in rejecting a baseless claim that has no evidence - there is bias in accepting one despite the fact that there's no evidence
im glad we replaced that damn monday lover with a true white man go back to africa damn neckers

im glad we replaced that damn monday lover with a true white man go back to africa damn neckers
Fuxking...aids ridden monday richard

Are you loving stuffting me?

She loving rigged the primaries.

It was one big ass corrupt system and an abuse in power by hillary and the dems.

This has been proven, there is evidence.