Youtube made another pride video

Author Topic: Youtube made another pride video  (Read 16981 times)

Pride is a sin, dipstuffs. Get it through your thick Cubano skulls.

I find it stupid to be proud of your loveuality, race, religion or whatever, just live life like you want, don't try to get bragging rights about it.
too bad "living life like I want" could mean getting killed lol
straight people really are something

too bad "living life like I want" could mean getting killed lol
straight people really are something

like in the middle east lol

like in the middle east lol
what is this supposed to mean

"we're amazing cause we're queer"
so loveuality defines yourself?
not culture, personality, nothing? just your loveuality?
this is some high quality special snowflake bullstuff

I find it stupid to be proud of your loveuality, race, religion or whatever, just live life like you want, don't try to get bragging rights about it.
i came here to quote this in agreement

I concur

-snop-
- libertardian users

maybe I'm confused but it sounds like you're implying liberals are anti gay?

but I have a feeling I'm just misreading it.

what is this supposed to mean

the chances of you being killed for being LGBT in a first world western country is ridiculously low and it's more likely to happen in backwards Orthodox Islamic countries that the Middle East is known to consist of

Of course, you know this and you know he meant that but you're being facetious so idk why I bothered typing this out

the chances of you being killed for being LGBT in a first world western country is ridiculously low and it's more likely to happen in backwards Orthodox Islamic countries that the Middle East is known to consist of
Of course, you know this and you know he meant that but you're being facetious so idk why I bothered typing this out
yes, I do know that, but wtf does it have to do with anything

it means that the highest and most relevent chance of it happening is in a third world country with a religion proven to slaughter gays like in the middle east

where you're living right now where you have a month for it means you wont get killed anytime soon because of your friendry lol

where you're living right now where you have a month for it means you wont get killed anytime soon because of your friendry lol
i mean, id be pretty worried if i saw aplem running down the street toward me with you calling us friends from the sideline lmao
civil rights movement, blacks in the north were still being activists for black rights regardless of whether they were being oppressed at that point. do you disagree with that?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 11:10:09 AM by Drydess »

Gay people try and just shove stuff in our face and then they wonder why we hate them.

Gay people try and just shove stuff in our face and then they wonder why we hate them.
have you ever thought that the lgbt movement is possibly because you hate them? you're such a forgetin handicap lol

lol

i mean, id be pretty worried if i saw aplem running down the street toward me with you calling us friends from the sideline lmao
civil rights movement, blacks in the north were still being activists for black rights regardless of whether they were being oppressed at that point. do you disagree with that?
no and i dont disagree with you being proud of sucking richard for a month because it doesnt affect me but my point is you wouldnt be killed for your friendry