Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 29472 times)

*crosses fingers for phoenix wright*
srsly ace attorney would be a fantastic series to represent in smash tbh

At this point they might as well add Doom Slayer.

doomguy for smash
Got some good news for you doom fans:

Bethesda Has Spoken To Nintendo About Smash Bros., Future Nintendo Exclusives Are "Possible"

if some fps character like doomguy is ever included, I honestly hope they include Gordon Freeman. Even though this imagination is absolutely ridiculous, it would make smash bros into the best fighting game ever
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 10:59:13 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

if some fps character like doomguy is ever included, I honestly hope they include Gordon Freeman. Even though this imagination is absolutely ridiculous, it would make smash bros into the best fighting game ever
Gordon would fight using only his gravity gun to shoot items at his enemies, the only downside is that items are forced to be on if anyone chooses him

His final smash is the super charged gravity gun where he can freely pick up his enemies and chuck them even further than the normal gravity gun

New char from the direct, not sure if its a new one or an echo I never played villager too much.

-smash bundle with themed system and controllers
-ISABELLE CONFIRMED

« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:51:21 PM by Copy Kirby »

i never knew i wanted this until now

-smash bundle with themed system and controllers
-ISABELLE CONFIRMED

smashing and camping is fun

also my friend's concerned about the r34 for some loving reason idk

op fell asleep RIGHT before the direct hold up im catching up

i already owned nerds with isabelle in mario kart now i can whoop my friend asses in smash too

i already owned nerds with isabelle in mario kart now i can whoop my friend asses in smash too
the bayonetta slayer: a small dog with a fishing rod

isabelle could take down ridley with ease i believe in her