[NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)

Author Topic: [NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)  (Read 23420 times)

of course it doesnt give you a pass but dude your being totally loving ignorant and disrespectful to the fact that a beloved celebrity died by being shot

how would you and your family and friends like it if you did some bad stuff and then got murdered yet everyone says you deserved it for said stuff you did

are you telling me people are unsympathetic to stuffty people????????????????????

6ix9ine the next 2 die

cblock he beat a pregnant girl blind and used his fans literally to scare her to prevent her from taking action against him
Yeah, and his punishment should have been death, but the person who killed him did it unlawfully.

Has XXXTentacion been arrested because of the crime?

Has XXXTentacion been arrested because of the crime?
he's dead

are you telling me people are unsympathetic to stuffty people????????????????????

Nobody asked for your sympathy you peabrain, it's just going in a thread and saying "Good" in response to a murder is edgy as forget

does that make him ZZZTentacion

life is short

dont waste it

As much of a cunt he was I'll still pay my respects. For those going on about how he abused someone, of course he's a piece of garbage for doing that, but he didn't really kill anyone. Unless he actually took an innocent life then I wouldn't pay my respects. Lest we forget, John Paul the II forgave the person that attempted to assassinate him

X_X Tentacion

aw forget you

I was about to come in here and express sympathies and now Im laughing