Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35734 times)

op is a friend. we've been told we're on borrowed time so if I were you I wouldn't waste it worrying about updates or if this forum is top priority in their lives lol. Go play the game.

id rather have taboo on this forum again than col burton and pie crust
amen

lateposting because
If you want mods who overdo their jobs by banning anything vaguely in violation of the rules, then go anywhere else. Badspot does his job and only what's needed of him. This forum isn't active enough to warrant complete control.
There's a difference between overdoing it and underdoing it.  You've got a point, plenty of other forums fail to understand this and ban people for things even remotely interpretable as violating the rules, but that's not to say moderators are incapable of moderate moderation (); you can still enforce rules and guidelines to the spirit rather than to the letter, without going overboard and banning everyone who even approaches the rules.

Badspot is really doing the absolute bare minimum as an administrator, which is a pretty grim reflection of the state that the forum has been in.  If he, as the administrator, will only touch the place with a ten-foot pole, what does that say to someone coming in?

i imagine that if the forums shut down the only thing that would be lost is the ability to discuss the game, off topic and drama is a pit of despair that's only wallowed by people who don't even play the game, everything below the help board is unneeded technically. if BLG had a forum that could only be accessed in game you would probably see the player count of blockland skyrocket because pretty much everyone who uses this forum religiously don't even play the game (aside from a handful of people).

op is a friend.
Looks like someone is still pissed off that “I’ve changed”. Go back to your hugbox in cvg.

Looks like someone is still pissed off that “I’ve changed”. Go back to your hugbox in cvg.
epic roast haha u sure got him xD

Looks like someone is still pissed off that “I’ve changed”.
i mean u haven't changed much considering u still make personal attacks like this all the time:
Go back to your hugbox in cvg.

I got a lot of free time if badspot wants to make me a moderator

well yeah thats exactly my point.

you've only been perma'd once(?) and you're not really a problem so youre good

it was twice if you include the grimlock_ and patton360 account and not including the ronald reagen account
correct, and the ronald reagan account did the forums a loving favor by getting rid of kimon.

op is a friend. we've been told we're on borrowed time so if I were you I wouldn't waste it worrying about updates or if this forum is top priority in their lives lol. Go play the game.

i mean u haven't changed much considering u still make personal attacks like this all the time:
Considering that Ide thinks that private investigating and attacking people's personal lives due to their comments on a lego game forum is morally acceptable he's not out of line at all.

i am not defending ide >:(

i am not defending ide >:(
nobody said you were, it's a matter of situational awareness in who he's directing his comments toward

Also, I guess another option is to go ahead and form a new forum or community. But Badspot shares the same sentiment as I do on the topic. It just won't work, so just remember, you're here forever.