Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35639 times)

Stop crying you bitch and grow a spine, how pathetic can you be
you do the same exact thing handicap

there are none. like, if any of the people here were in charge besides conan or something i guarentee you they would be biased and benefit their friends
I'd like to reiterate;
If someone was given the position of moderator, they'd probably take it seriously, it'd be a waste to just ban people you don't like, have your status revoked, your actions undone, and your account banned

I'd like to reiterate;
Just gonna say this but just because you have something most wouldn't want to waste doesn't mean you won't abuse it.

Give me a chance, I can moderate the stuff out of this forum.

I can whip these people into shape.

hi maxsof3ds

Dude you are so funny, have ever tried a clown career

Just gonna say this but just because you have something most wouldn't want to waste doesn't mean you won't abuse it.
If they abuse their powers as a moderator, people will report them directly to Badspot or Rotondo who would then contact Badspot who would then undo their actions and revoke that person's status

This is a very hypothetical (maybe even impossible) situation, but if said situation were to occur, i'm sure Badspot would choose someone who hasn't been banned and has never been a problem user, therefore the person would have to be some trustworthy soul with a clean record

hi maxsof3ds
That's 'MaxOfS2D', you twat

stop posting
why do you respond to my every post like it's talked stuff about your mom wtf

its literally the 2nd time hes replied to one of your comments (unless im missing one from him not quoting it)

>actively make the forum worse with inane stuffposting
>complain that the forum isn't a good place anymore

wtf mods?!

It doesn't make him wrong.