Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 36381 times)

you have an anime avatar though...
don't really see how a comic done by an american company is anime but thats just me.

NC doesn't exist at the moment
and Qi hasn't existed for like 6 years and tony still has a special interest over me being in it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_Animated
anime........................ .................
my avatar is not from transformers animated. this is very readily apparent

and Qi hasn't existed for like 6 years and tony still has a special interest over me being in it
and it's handicapped that he does, but qi/nc is totally irrelevant to this entire thread

don't really see how a comic done by an american company is anime but thats just me.

transformers started in japan

transformers started in japan
white people were manufactured by japan

yea let's make fun of these admins who can't do their jobs because they have other things to do in life instead of wasting it on a forum that's gonna die very soon

yea let's make fun of these admins who can't do their jobs because they have other things to do in life instead of wasting it on a forum that's gonna die very soon
yeah ok.

im betting you it takes maybe 5 minutes tops to brown townyze the climate on this forum based on history/OT posts/reports on a user and subsequently be able to figure out who needs to be banned.

The fact that Pie Crust and Tony are still around despite their numerous permanent bans and continuous behavior indicates that he just keeps them around for entertainment (explaining his pie crust comic). It makes the most sense to me. He was very quick to permaban Taboo like 3 times in one day AND made BOS for starting stuff. Weird there isnt the same “quick ban and im done” energy going on for people doing the same stuff  

khaz raises a very strong point, i understand tony but pie crust is harder for me to get my head around 

Pretty ironic you're talking about him obsessing over your past, you're the one trying to bait him into talking about ponies dipstuff.

Maxwell is part of the cancer that is killing blockland
eholt? Literally who?

You're a 180K, how can you say what's killing Blockland if you haven't even been here long enough to see it when it was super active?

khaz raises a very strong point, i understand tony but pie crust is harder for me to get my head around 

Id even argue that his "indifference" isnt even for entertainment purposes. I mean the dude barely comes online. I kinda made it sound like he grabs popcorn every once in a while and browses through the new tony/mm/pie crust threads and has some laughs, which is obviously a handicapped assumption to make but I guess the point still stands.

At the end of the day stuff isn't getting done and the people that are saying "it has always been like this" or something along those lines are lying to themselves. He's just doing the bare minimum at this point and letting this community run its course. The thing is that I don't even know if I can or can't blame Badspot. The questionable/problematic members here makes this community feel like a loving lab experiment if that makes any sense lmao.

Literally who?

You're a 180K, how can you say what's killing Blockland if you haven't even been here long enough to see it when it was super active?
maybe if you read the post of the person he was quoting to see who that person quoted