Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 36384 times)

id rather have taboo on this forum again than col burton and pie crust

honestly this

maybe if you read the post of the person he was quoting to see who that person quoted
What are you even saying? He quoted e-maxx, who quoted him, this tells me nothing.

I said eholt is a 180k who has no idea why the game is on the decline, he hasn't even been around when it was popular.

Taboo wasn’t that bad

so i wasn’t fully around for taboo and frankly looking through his posts i don’t see anything remotely worse than stuffposting. could somebody explain to me the deal about him and why he even got bos

He got perma’d for flaming someone then bought a new key and immidately started flaming the same person in the same thread

so i wasn’t fully around for taboo and frankly looking through his posts i don’t see anything remotely worse than stuffposting. could somebody explain to me the deal about him and why he even got bos
He was constantly stuffting on absolutely everyone in every thread. Every day.

He got perma’d for flaming someone then bought a new key and immidately started flaming the same person in the same thread
And this too.

yeah this

also keep in mind, drydess: it was like his 6th ban at that time. like literally going off of this info it makes absolutely no sense why pie crust or any other user with several perma bans who continue to cause problems is still around

What are you even saying? He quoted e-maxx, who quoted him, this tells me nothing.

I said eholt is a 180k who has no idea why the game is on the decline, he hasn't even been around when it was popular.
oh wait i meant to say that eholt quoted maxwell and e-maxx responded to the quote
my bad
again

How many times has pie crust gotten perma'd

How many times has pie crust gotten perma'd
look at his signature

yeah this

also keep in mind, drydess: it was like his 6th ban at that time. like literally going off of this info it makes absolutely no sense why pie crust or any other user with several perma bans who continue to cause problems is still around
yea I mean I had my spree of being an idiot but the key thing is that these people have been here for long periods of time and do the same stuff over and over and get banned for the exact same reasons

yea I mean I had my spree of being an idiot but the key thing is that these people have been here for long periods of time and do the same stuff over and over and get banned for the exact same reasons
well yeah thats exactly my point.

you've only been perma'd once(?) and you're not really a problem so youre good

it was twice if you include the grimlock_ and patton360 account and not including the ronald reagen account