Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35739 times)

it's kind of pathetic most of you are wasting your time here still. This forum will eventually go, the master server will go. Like I said go play the game before it's too late.

i mean u haven't changed much considering u still make personal attacks like this all the time:
Not even going to try here.

i mean u haven't changed much considering u still make personal attacks like this all the time:
Stop crying you bitch and grow a spine, how pathetic can you be

Honestly I'm starting to think either B4v21 or BLG will be our last hope if the forums and/or master server shuts down

it's kind of pathetic most of you are wasting your time here still.
well gee thanks asshat

if the master server shuts down there will definetly be alternative master servers you could use
or you could just connect to servers through direct connecting through entering an ip but thats kinda a pain in the ass

it's kind of pathetic most of you are wasting your time here still. This forum will eventually go, the master server will go. Like I said go play the game before it's too late.
Why are you talking down to everyone here like you're their superior or something? Badspot has said in the past that he could run the master server for as low as 10 dollars a month, and as long as people are playing the game it's not going anywhere.

Badspot should put community veterans that aren't richards to moderate in his place.

give master matthew admin and see what happens

Badspot should put community veterans that aren't richards to moderate in his place.
there are none. like, if any of the people here were in charge besides conan or something i guarentee you they would be biased and benefit their friends

Only person I can think of is Greek2Me, because he's a moderator in the steam discussion.

there are none. like, if any of the people here were in charge besides conan or something i guarentee you they would be biased and benefit their friends

not them. Like GSF ghost or anatares

not them. Like GSF ghost or anatares
reasonable suggestions but both of them probably have biases

nah, gsf is pretty neutral if you ask me