Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 36437 times)

BTW, Badspot isn't going to give you moderator, keep dreaming.
no one (including op) was trying to hint at wanting moderator so im not sure what lala land you're in

oh wait you were responding to tony
my bad

Lol Why did it took you so much to make a drama like this?

You have been here for years, you should have done this drama since you joined.

Lol Why did it took you so much to make a drama like this?

You have been here for years, you should have done this drama since you joined.
what the forget are you talking about brother
he made this drama because recently we've been getting a flood of cancer around the forums
i'd also say you're one part of said cancer as well

enforcement of all rules has been lax from day 1. its just not that big a deal here lol

woah I just woke up what'd I miss?

some people pooping in other peoples asses

no one (including op) was trying to hint at wanting moderator so im not sure what lala land you're in
oh wait you were responding to tony
my bad
How about you read the thread before acting like you know it all you dipstuff, you are one of the people i was talking about

im like 99% sure he's not moderating these users because they are causing the slow death of the forum

BTW, Badspot isn't going to give you moderator, keep dreaming.
damn, and here I was thinking I would own these forums one day

yea forget all these admins! they haven't been doing their JOBS
don't they have other things to do in life

a lot of this would be fixed if badspot implemented a rule I've seen on several servers now (my upcoming one included) where if you circumvent a temporary ban by using an alt or something then you get permabanned on both accounts

that and maybe stricter guidelines on how many times you'd need to be permabanned for you to be bos

damn, and here I was thinking I would own these forums one day
damn, and here I was thinking you'd actually read the loving thread and know what i was talking about you absolute colostomy bag

damn, and here I was thinking you'd actually read the loving thread and know what i was talking about you absolute colostomy bag
it was a joke you spud

it was a joke you spud
Maxwell is part of the cancer that is killing blockland