Author Topic: [Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.  (Read 14418 times)

Also further, why is it a bad thing to defend someone that everyone else hates? I can get the reasons why someone would think this, but I wanna know why YOU think this.
You're not gonna get anywhere defending someone if everyone else shares a unified opinion that someone is handicapped, even if it isnt true. What you're doing by defending (or simply passively protecting him for the cybercrime you fight) is talking to a bunch of brick walls and you're not gonna get anywhere by simply just saying "you dont have a leg to stand on" of the time unless you are an actual authority or someone who is trusted, or can vouch for someone else being literally useless in insulting people they don't like.

most*. Damn, my argument is invalid and I'm gonna get called a name by IkeTheGeneric

alright verification from your very numerous posts in this thread it seems that you wish to have a pissing contest, so im happy to indulge you

lets start by getting you off that moral high horse of yours shall we

you can go and kill yourself if you think that telling people to do something will make them do it big brain
User was banned for this post
all of you are loving stupid because greenbh started this and tried it and you let him off the hook because he kissed your asses and turned face on me
oh wait i might have been slightly MEAN to someone on the server or posting some MEMES before!!!!!!! im so sorry for wasting your time
that was a kick and i was allowed to join back. i got banned for something else
staff are handicapped or trying to protect themself and ive broken the rules twice
you dont have to respond anymore because you have already shown that you are absolutely lying because i was BANNED for something seperate entirely
Wow? Talking about Badspot accidentally taking down the stuffty webserver acidentally and having it immediately fixed of a forum software via filtering and being told I can't talk about it, stopping and posting a meme and then 30 minutes later I get banned and pmed by electrk? Permanantly? And then being TOLD OFF because I was apparently going to TARGET the creator of the game's webserver? Wow.
what a monday

these are just a few recent examples out of 558 (at time of posting) pages of posts you have made

i have acknowledged and apologized for all of the stuff you've attempted to drag up however you seem to have no remorse for anything you do, because of course you couldn't possibly be wrong or something like that ;)

would you care to explain what you were thinking by posting?

meanposting = / = private investigating handicap

meanposting = / = private investigating handicap
i posted the town edd lives in, in a private message to edd, any server currently up is also displaying their IP address and literally anyone can locate the town they live in from that

yes, it was a richard move and i acted like a prick to edd at the time

however, this does not excuse your months or possibly years of being a negative presence on this community, you cannot possibly think you have any right to look down on others while crawling through the gutters yourself, do you have anything to justify your own actions other than deflection?

i posted the town edd lives in, in a private message to edd, any server currently up is also displaying their IP address and literally anyone can locate the town they live in from that

yes, it was a richard move and i acted like a prick to edd at the time

however, this does not excuse your months or possibly years of being a negative presence on this community, you cannot possibly think you have any right to look down on others while crawling through the gutters yourself, do you have anything to justify your own actions other than deflection?
No. I don't have to justify anything. You tried to blackmail edd with his ((((((private)))))) info which you shouldn't be getting in the first place. If you were to join any server i'm admin on, I have your IP. That doesn't give me the right (or reason) to blackmail someone I don't like, which you've done for seemingly no reason. My flaming 10+ days ago doesn't account for anything you have to say.

Also, negative presence? Are you actually serious? What kind of pretentious stuff are you on right now? Do you think others can't judge you if you and your friends don't like them?

No. I don't have to justify anything. You tried to blackmail edd with his ((((((private)))))) info which you shouldn't be getting in the first place. If you were to join any server i'm admin on, I have your IP. That doesn't give me the right (or reason) to blackmail someone I don't like, which you've done for seemingly no reason. My flaming 10+ days ago doesn't account for anything you have to say.
ok so its not okay for me to drag up something you said within a few days, while something stupid i did months ago is fair game gotcha

Also, negative presence? Are you actually serious? What kind of pretentious stuff are you on right now? Do you think others can't judge you if you and your friends don't like them?
im only like actual friends with 3 people on this forum lmao

furthermore, (im guilty of this as well recently) all of your posts are negative or an attempt to bully someone else, you can't possibly think you provide anything of value

ok so its not okay for me to drag up something you said within a few days, while something stupid i did months ago is fair game gotcha
You could drag up something that would help your case besides me saying "what a monday" in a "papajohns saying monday thread" and calling out BCC and their 200 iq posts (https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/425440126953455633/480414451359809536/unknown.png?width=411&height=112) when we're talking about private investigating here. I chose not to include your own smartposts because they're basically irrelevent to me and you chose to include them in the "pissing contest". Yay?
furthermore, (im guilty of this as well recently) all of your posts are negative or an attempt to bully someone else, you can't possibly think you provide anything of value
Okay? You don't have to take anyone's messages as valuable or useless. You can choose to ignore everything everyone else says. No one is guaging how Gr8DayNice i've been to people on this godforsaken forum and no one is idolizing any people of "worth" as exactly useful in drama either. This is drama. Either take it or leave it.

You could drag up something that would help your case besides me saying "what a monday" in a "papajohns saying monday thread" and calling out BCC and their 200 iq posts (https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/425440126953455633/480414451359809536/unknown.png?width=411&height=112) when we're talking about private investigating here. I chose not to include your own smartposts because they're basically irrelevent to me and you chose to include them in the "pissing contest". Yay?
you broke the rules on their discord, if you think that's their fault then you're delusional

Okay? You don't have to take anyone's messages as valuable or useless. You can choose to ignore everything everyone else says. No one is guaging how Gr8DayNice i've been to people on this godforsaken forum and no one is idolizing any people of "worth" as exactly useful in drama either. This is drama. Either take it or leave it.
just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it, like how i shouldnt have done what i did with edd, or how you just are a negative presence for the sake of it

just because you hypothetically can ignore something someone says doesn't mean that you really can, even if what you said was a throw away post to you it could ruin someone else's day

:cookieMonster: stuff has gone wild here  :cookieMonster:

you broke the rules on their discord, if you think that's their fault then you're delusional

That's not me. They were having a peaceful discussion about garfield in general while no one else was talking. You're ACTUALLY delusional both mentally and physically.
just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it, like how i shouldnt have done what i did with edd, or how you just are a negative presence for the sake of it
Who cares if I made some meanposts? Literally every active user is a negative presence to someone, somewhere. It could be me, you, or anyone else on these forums. You can't judge people by why you won't listen to them when you're in a spotlight.
just because you hypothetically can ignore something someone says doesn't mean that you really can, even if what you said was a throw away post to you it could ruin someone else's day
I can "hypothetically" ignore your stuff and I can do it realistically too. Everyone can. You have an actual mental illness or can't imagine them in a way that you dislike them. You don't go up to people you absolutely hate and say weird specific stuff about things they've done recently that are slightly mean because you'll get either beat up or laughed at. You also don't get pissed at lego forum posts mentioning what you do, which i've had the misfortune of doing and i've been banned around 5~ times for every time I did it. It's literally dumb that you took that post to heart like you actually commonly use these forums and your cliques are based around trust on the forums instead of interpersonally.