Marble It Up! - Baby's First Switch Game

Author Topic: Marble It Up! - Baby's First Switch Game  (Read 14672 times)

I'm totally picking this up when I get the chance, getting serious Marble Blast Ultra vibes from this.

omg im watching the mega64 podcast live right now and they were all gushing about how some guy came up to their booth at PAX with a switch and a game called marble it up and they loved it.

kompressor are you a fan of mega64 or were you just going booth to booth? lol
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:40:39 PM by Brickman »

omg im watching the mega64 podcast live right now and they were all gushing about how some guy came up to their booth at PAX with a switch and a game called marble it up and they loved it.
would be so appreciated if you hunted this down in a recording of the podcast

Hi!

Mega64 podcast link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhGsN-raY8A&feature=youtu.be&t=2457

Actually it was Conor, another member of the team. He killed it!

You should all buy it when it comes out on the Switch store.

The game's twitter has updates and such if you're into that: https://twitter.com/MarbleItUp

World news: Marble it up! Becomes the first videogame to sell 4.6 Billion copies in a week

Just in case yall didn't know already the game came out today.

Also there was a recent video about the current roadmap for the game. It details some pretty cool stuff like bringing the games to other platforms, custom levels, multiplayer, future updates, etc.

Everything sounds p good I'll def pick it up when I have the chance.

ive been enjoying DingDong's streams of this game and finally got around to purchasing it myself tonight

Can you make it available for the desktop?

Can you make it available for the desktop?
As per the devs road map video a PC version is already in the works and operational. A port for the Xbox One and PS4 is also set to come in the future as well.

ive been enjoying DingDong's streams of this game and finally got around to purchasing it myself tonight
actually you guys havent released in Europe :/ why is that?

damn you guys even gave dingdang his own marble