Author Topic: Marble It Up! - Baby's First Switch Game  (Read 14694 times)

vinny's going to stream this today, oh boy

vinny's going to stream this today, oh boy
yep im watching the stream right now and am even more sour this game isnt out in Europe

im waiting for the eventual pc port but i may end up double dipping

lol the trophy in the off kilter stage is driving vinny crazy

he's already spent like 30+ minutes trying to get it

yeah vinny from vinesauce played the game
he spent like half an hour getting the lowpoly skin
he even crashed the game lol

okay after annoyingly looking up vague info on anywhere other than any official site or whatever i have learned that the game will be out outside of the US, just unknown release date, unknown setbacks, no words. disappointing af

will there be maps on this one

okay after annoyingly looking up vague info on anywhere other than any official site or whatever i have learned that the game will be out outside of the US, just unknown release date, unknown setbacks, no words. disappointing af
Some hearsay on the discord seems to indicate that they're still waiting on getting a rating from PEGI before it can be listed in the EU.

huerr where is pc port
nibba
As per the devs road map video a PC version is already in the works and operational. A port for the Xbox One and PS4 is also set to come in the future as well.

My thought process was as follows:

"hey this looks like Marble Blast Ultra"
* /dev/sr0 buys MIU
"holy stuff, this is Marble Blast Ultra"
* /dev/sr0 looks it up
"woah, the old devs made it, I wonder if the GarageGames guys are in on it"
* /dev/sr0 checks forums
"oh"

Y'all forgetin got me good
this is what I get for not checking the forums in weeks
good game
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 10:30:52 PM by /dev/sr0 »

i had no idea that kompressor was shilling this game over here, but cool! i've been in the marble blast community for about 2 years and i was blown away when i saw that this game was going to happen. still holding out for the PC port though :P