Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47515 times)

Can confirm that Sugar has a rather annoying pattern of doing things like this. She used to harrass me on Glass chat and Discord as well but I wasn't having it and just blocked her after a short while. Now she pretends to ignore me whenever I see her ingame because i'll make "cook buger" jokes to her so lol i guess things have worked out.

Thought it was common knowledge to block sugar on discord

it explains why she can't behave normally and clearly the OP didnt know
Just because someone has a disorder doesn't mean it's right. I knew she had a disease for a long time but why do I need to state that? Obviously you can't read the OP as my interactions with sugar are different than yours. You are just lucky she hasn't constantly bothered you by these examples and making new accounts.

Thought it was common knowledge to block sugar on discord
Not completely, she is fine with some people. Point of this thread is to warn you that she could do this to you.

Sugar used to spam me on rtb and discord, but has thankfully left me alone. The calling in discord was probably the most annoying thing.

give handicaps an inch and they'll give you a mile

I'm laughing my ass off reading these messages

"i not gay"

people who use autism as an excuse for this kind of behavior are enablers, clear and simple.

if you truly cared for her you'd tell she's being annoying, otherwise she'd never understand why people are mad at her.

I'm laughing my ass off reading these messages

"i not gay"
visolator you tell crown i not gay
i feel bad for laughing.
also i thought sugar was a bot for awhile then i thought that she was a foreigner who had stuffty english

Sugar changed her Discord name to Visolator and changed her pfp to Visolator's too.
tl;dr Sugar is now Visolator

Sugar changed her Discord name to Visolator and changed her pfp to Visolator's too.
tl;dr Sugar is now Visolator
if you cant beat em, join em