Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47527 times)

you listen kompressor or else he murder you 

come at me kompressor.. you took the bedroom away from me what else do i have to lose..

i,m Sugar you about my discord account shh it secret get off un blocked me in discord else or you i kick your butt off

Sugar what else do oh friendship rocket  you wanna me you have plan with me that not my fault rocket you know me all lot  in blockland rocket never give up on me  i don.t hate rocket we best friends in 2009 in blockland p.s Rocket what else do rocket i here with you in blockland  what happend in 2009 on blockland  rocket listen me  you forgot me in 2015 i was your best friends him meet you long time  age rocket and Sugar are best friends they don.t listen me and you what else do with you this person like me lot as Rocket i what else do  un blocked me in discord now Rocket all kill you p.s you really have discord  un blocked Sugar#7104 now you have sec 40

just please let this thread die forget

all you kompressor mad at you this guy he know me in blockland you stop being bully at me you have sec 30 un blocked me now as Sugar#7104

hello! thank you all rocket in   blockland i was 9 year old you know him in blockland i,m Rocket friends ?  buddy where you in discord memory of me and you go rocket hide from everyone you know me long time ago in blockland you what do else with me p.s Rocket i here with you in blockland long time age

why do you have an obsession over rocket

STOP
loving
BUMPING
THIS
THREAD

sugars probably getting a real riot outta you nerds whining everytime she bumps this thread

just ignore her ass and she’ll be vaporized eventually

sugars probably getting a real riot outta you nerds whining everytime she bumps this thread

just ignore her ass and she’ll be vaporized eventually
you rude at me stop bullying sugar stop ignore me else I tell kompressor