Can the game make a comeback?

Author Topic: Can the game make a comeback?  (Read 7551 times)

It's been a long time since I haven't played but yah i kinda miss this game. The game dosen't have any game that is full like before. So its is possible that the game come back or at least one tdm server that have at least 16 players.
[/font]

Davidcr139
bl_id 28882

Well first of all there is an issue with people hoarding private add-ons instead of sharing because they want more people on their server and less people hosting their own server with those add-ons.

So 1 server has all the good stuff but they rarely host.

The other servers are stuff because they don't have those good add-ons and it's discouraging people from playing/hosting.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 09:42:00 AM by King Tøny »

Also aren't kids going back to school?

Also aren't kids going back to school?

Yah kid is going back to school. But least cat123 still has the grapple knife but like back to v19 or v18 there was a lot more player. I haven't heard of the private addon thing that's weird actually.

but like back to v19 or v18 there was a lot more player.

Uh I don't know.

During v8 I've never seen more than 150 players.

It feels about the same.

Also the playerpool is being split because starfishs who can't handle the loss of maps are playing oler versions of blockland

Also the playerpool is being split because starfishs who can't handle the loss of maps are playing oler versions of blockland
I miss the maps so much but I can handle it really well cause people are full of talent and build those epic map that is impressive.

So is it possible to the game to actually comeback?

massive ad campaign / youtuber publicity would probably do the trick for 5 seconds

Anything at this point would be too little too late, we've already lost the hundreds of players that we used to have, and Badspot's only gotten less and less enthusiastic about having to look after this game as time went on

I JUST WANT TO SEE SOMETHING OTHER THAN GRAPPLE KNIFE GET A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS LIKE GIVE ME CROUCH RACING OR A TDM OR SOMETHING JUST ANYTHING BUT GRAPPLE KNIFE

ANYTHING BUT GRAPPLE KNIFE

Ahem.

I'm hosting a medieval RPG that needs beta testers.

do u really have to bring this up again? it never split and all of them still play v21

on topic: the game is dying and updates have stopped

the game is dying and updates have stopped

Why does the game need constant updates?

It's over 10 years old, there is not much else to update.

Badspot could add more default faces and decals but that's about it.

It's possible but extremely unlikely. Due to the nature of how the gaming world is constantly changing and other newer, better, more competitive games are being released year after year, blockland, being unable to change or improve itself, simply cannot compete with the newer and better games on the market.

That being said, retention of the current userbase is 100% doable, provided that players actually invest time in creating content and making fun servers to play on, rather than going around trolling, cheating, being toxic, and crashing servers.

actually invest time in creating content and making fun servers to play on

Ahem.

I'm hosting a medieval RPG that needs beta testers.