Can the game make a comeback?

Author Topic: Can the game make a comeback?  (Read 7557 times)

I JUST WANT TO SEE SOMETHING OTHER THAN GRAPPLE KNIFE GET A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS LIKE GIVE ME CROUCH RACING OR A TDM OR SOMETHING JUST ANYTHING BUT GRAPPLE KNIFE

Same I used to play on a trench war server that was nice but yah i just want to play anything but familly rp and grapple knife .

The solution is make blockland a free 2 play
Whit a system who the free player mybe can host only game mode whit only 12 max player
whit 10$ you get a normal player power (like all the popole now)

whit 20$ silver and 30$ gold you get more "special things" like tag more default decals and mybe in every single server some special features for the silver and gold player

So the game still the same whit more player

The whole ID system would need to be changed.

I think it's all up to the community. If we have more good servers the players would be interested on playing Blockland again. But it has two problem: it wouldn't attract the "outsiders" to play that game due to lack of advertisement and not all can host a good server 24/7.

Whit a system who the free player mybe can host only game mode whit only 12 max player
whit 10$ you get a normal player power (like all the popole now)

whit 20$ silver and 30$ gold you get more "special things" like tag more default decals and mybe in every single server some special features for the silver and gold player

So the game still the same whit more player
good GOD no.

Honestly though if blockland went F2p with microtransactions that would be fine.

Because I would loving pay for more faces and decals.

Because that loving stuff does not download serverside like prints can, nope. It's all client sided. Meaning custom faces/decals are basically loving worthless.

So all badspot has to do is drag and drop faces/decals into the add-ons folder, package it with the default game and sell it.

Honestly though if blockland went F2p with microtransactions that would be fine.

Because I would loving pay for more faces and decals.

Because that loving stuff does not download serverside like prints can, nope. It's all client sided. Meaning custom faces/decals are basically loving worthless.

So all badspot has to do is drag and drop faces/decals into the add-ons folder, package it with the default game and sell it.
Why are you still playing this game dude

i just wish that a comeback really would happen actually who knows theyd all probably end up making grapple knife have a full server and that is not good for the decent human beings that know grapple knife is bad

Let's not taint the legacy of Blockland with microtransactions. Support the people who are improving upon it and modernizing the idea of a great building game. Brickadia and Block Party come to mind.

How is this related to the context of what I just said?

Brickadia and Block Party come to mind.

They are going to separate the playerbase.

Blockland ID:
(0.011 per day)
Personal Text:
    Dip

Date Registered:
    April 22, 2016, 10:29:52 PM
Local Time:
    September 23, 2018, 04:28:30 AM
Last Active:
    September 19, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

Uhhh, who are you dude?

I thought the integration of the Greenlight program was an excellent way to supplement the playerbase and game in general. Admittedly, it’s been a few years since I last played regularly, so I don’t speak for everyone on its lasting effect.

Census will fluctuate like it does with everything but the novelty is always going to peak interest for different groups @ different times. I don’t think there’s a be-all end-all hype train on the way any time soon.

There was like 100 people on today that's plenty.

I can't even get a 4 player game going on twisted metal for PS3.