I wanted to tell you guys a secret

Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 19797 times)

tommy then gets shot by the mafia. Welcome to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City II

NO!!!!!!

Who needs qualifications when you've got a healthy imagination 😉.
please define healthy imagination cause i dont know what counts as healthy. genuinely curious how you define this.

please define healthy imagination cause i dont know what counts as healthy. genuinely curious how you define this.

when I was 5 whenever I thought hard enough whatever I imagined would get beaten like a cartoon character while I was thinking. I got mad and stopped imagining things. This is not a joke.

As long as you know tommy is just my avatar. And once he disappears, he'll just come back and surprise you later as someone else 😉.

As long as you know tommy is just my avatar. And once he disappears, he'll just come back and surprise you later as someone else 😉.
is there a tommybricksetti graveyard

Only imagine things that make you feel happy on the inside. I use creativity strictly for problem solving.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:48:45 PM by tommybricksetti »

anybody else feel happy when they imagine manhunt executions. its like being on LSD and bath salts at the same time.

is there a tommybricksetti graveyard
Not unless you make one. Feel free to do that in a Bl server. But know that it is not a grave, but a ceremony of rebirth. Then you get to be the new tommybricksetti. Who knows, I could be on a server right now disguised as "Anbu" or "Mr. Black."
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:09:23 PM by tommybricksetti »

when I was 5 whenever I thought hard enough whatever I imagined would get beaten like a cartoon character while I was thinking. I got mad and stopped imagining things. This is not a joke.

Imagination is a superpower, but it costs happiness to use it. That's why it's good to have a balance. Instead of thinking yourself into the future, act natural, do what feels right, and learn from all sources. Then, use your imagination to connect the dots between all the things you've experienced personally.

Not unless you make one. Feel free to do that in a Bl server. But know that it is not a grave, but a ceremony of rebirth. Then you get to be the new tommybricksetti. Who knows, I could be on a server right now disguised as "Anbu" or "Mr. Black".
I’ll just bury a game of clue in the yard with a post-it note with your name on it

Imagination is a superpower, but it costs happiness to use it. That's why it's good to have a balance. Instead of thinking yourself into the future, act natural, do what feels right, and learn from all sources. Then, use your imagination to connect the dots between all the things you've experienced personally.

well I have ADD so that's probably why.

I’ll just bury a game of clue in the yard with a post-it note with your name on it
I love it. Like Clu in Tron Legacy. But really I'm the son of Kevin Flynn. Soak that in. Bl ID 483, living on Cloud 9. Cyborg 009. A Jack of All Trades.

well I have ADD so that's probably why.
Me too. And so do all hyper-creative people.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:47:22 PM by tommybricksetti »