Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 32315 times)

yeah we're hopeless

That's a defeatist outlook, the forums will continue keeping on keeping on even if it somehow mysteriously died the next day. Hypothetically if things went to stuff tomorrow, most people here have some form of connection to the people they like, and things are intertwined enough that there's more than one connected community.

The forums might have slowed down, but it's not like everyone disappeared from existence or died, it's just slower. I agree that the toxic mentality of feeling like arguing is really exhausting and smothering, but at the end of the day people like you and me aren't the ones who have to change and preaching at everyone else is just wasted breath.

Actually, i feel like the preaching has done a good job at really dragging out the autism in these people and exposing them for the monsters they really are :cookie:

Actually, i feel like the preaching has done a good job at really dragging out the autism in these people and exposing them for the monsters they really are :cookie:

To what end? It's not like any of this information is doing any good, it's just more poison being spewed.

get over yourself

To what end? It's not like any of this information is doing any good, it's just more poison being spewed.
get over yourself

the duality of man

its just tiring, having been a member of this community for 10 years

the toxicity has taken a toll on my motivation to make great things for this game. my clan was supposed to make a building school for the game but with the meme-ization of clans and the forum mentality that seems to translate itself its like why even bother since 99% of the playerbase just forgets around on the 1% of servers where the host and their team actually put in effort for their servers

and people like bones who reinforce and defend this behavior with this reasoning of "its the internet get over it boohoo people are mean so what"....like why... people dont enjoy being around that a majority of the time internet or not.

like you have a loving mental illness if you take pride in being a cunt because its the internet. like a legitimate sociopathic tendency

Just false hope in trying to get Badspot's attention i guess

It just a disgrace what's happened to the forums, y'know? You try to help keep the place clean, but nothing ever gets done

this thread has turned into into a bunch of people circlejerking and digging up the so called glory days whilst wearing nostalgia glasses

this thread has turned into into a bunch of people circlejerking and digging up the so called glory days whilst wearing nostalgia glasses
blah blah blah blah

ya how about instead let's turn this thread into a bunch of people fighting each other for no good reason, surely that's better than a few people agreeing with each other on something

lol the whole forum mafia is coming in here, what the forget did i ever do to you lot

lol the whole forum mafia is coming in here, what the forget did i ever do to you lot
You're acting like a cunt, what did you expect.

sorry for not liking the oldcigarette moral brigade and toeing your line

dumb bitches will act like starfishs then cry out "lol moral superiority" when they get clocked for it

dumb bitches will act like starfishs then cry out "lol moral superiority" when they get clocked for it
what will you ever do when badspot pulls the plug on the forums and you and your mates have no where to go.