[NEWS] Evidence of 9/11 Controlled Demolition to go before Special Grand Jury

Author Topic: [NEWS] Evidence of 9/11 Controlled Demolition to go before Special Grand Jury  (Read 9098 times)

goth doesnt go outside in fear that the nanomachines in the air will convert him into a real boy

if they had put some lavender essential oils on the twin towers they wouldn't of fell down
This is legitimately hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLDLznjwM4E

most cameras back then werent good quality so the picture distorts like in that crane one goth posted

so much confusion.

the terrorists were real and they did in fact crash into the 2 towers. but that alone wouldnt have taken the 3 buildings down.
no steel frame buildings can collapse from any plane crash. its not possible, never was, and never will be.
i mean thats debatable but still a more respectable position than believing the lizard people did it

imagine being goth77 unironically LOL

i guarantee you goth is either trolling or too stupid to be worth the time

17 years later and idiots still think the twin towers were faked, how is the human race not extinct?

But hey Goth, at least you won't need to pay for your childrens' birthdays
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:11:29 AM by MoltenKitten »

so much confusion.

the terrorists were real and they did in fact crash into the 2 towers. but that alone wouldnt have taken the 3 buildings down.
no steel frame buildings can collapse from any plane crash. its not possible, never was, and never will be.
the towers werent built like a typical steel framed skyscraper

daily reminder that gothboy is zapk

daily reminder that gothboy is zapk
what what

are you

what

this isnt a joke?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA AAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiii iiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnn nnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....qui te wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFF FFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFF F

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm.. yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiii iffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….