Apex Legends - Season 2 :)

Author Topic: Apex Legends - Season 2 :)  (Read 15848 times)

Well yeah, I don't recall ever saying or implying to come seek me out on Discord. You're a boil on my ass Donnie, and you're being a boil on others' too clearly.
you PM people if you are in an argument so you don't continue stuffting up the thread. this isn't news to you.

so how about that shootygame

I play the robot dude because I hate how everyone else looks and I care about my appearance in a first-person shooter

you PM people if you are in an argument so you don't continue stuffting up the thread. this isn't news to you.
No I don't. I apologized to Vigil and while I was at it asked if he'd want to add me on some things so we can play Apex, for that is this threads purpose. You on the other hand pry at people for the sake of continuing the argument. And there is a difference between messaging someone so you don't continue to stuff up the thread, and doing this:

Wow, what a charmer! Vigil's earlier post made it pretty clear you contact people elsewhere for the sake of stirring stuff. What's it going to take to make you piss off Donnie?

why did you put in the PM from last year october

plays like dirty bomb, quite fun

Donnie can you stop sperging the forget out people are trying to talk about video games, you stupid loving cunt jesus christ go away

so how about that shootygame

I play the robot dude because I hate how everyone else looks and I care about my appearance in a first-person shooter

Quicksilver is the best skin in the game

deus ex can you not people are trying to talk about videogames here jesus christ go away

i like the robot character

Pathfinder is GOAT and Im a grapple god.