Author Topic: Apex Legends - Season 2 :)  (Read 15853 times)

Pathfinder is GOAT and Im a grapple god.
me: guys i put this amazing grapple it even launches u into a pool of rare weapons at the end
my friends, already walking a different way: hey wanna loot that place?

Watch out, I'm coming for you friend

I usually main Bangalore as a team player but Pathfinder's pure utility is too fun.

Once you disregard your teammates as nothing but meat shields, Kreiger Caustic is pretty great. Dunno what people are talking about when they say his gas sucks. Dumbasses only see the 5-10 damage ticks and think "wowzee that is buns" without realizing it obscures enemy vision and slows, forgets up their aim and disorientates. If you catch them slipping inside the gas it's pretty hard to potato it up and not get a down. ez

Once you disregard your teammates as nothing but meat shields, Kreiger Caustic is pretty great. Dunno what people are talking about when they say his gas sucks. Dumbasses only see the 5-10 damage ticks and think "wowzee that is buns" without realizing it obscures enemy vision and slows, forgets up their aim and disorientates. If you catch them slipping inside the gas it's pretty hard to potato it up and not get a down. ez
Gas can be destroyed instantly by shooting the base of it, and it actually puts your entire team at a disadvantage. Selfish characters in my opinion suck, and caustics probably the worst case

Meat shields have no need for eyes

Need these new characters/a battle pass already, I got bored

i hope this is the last big BR game because i found out even with all the things apex has done right, you still cant polish a piece of stuff. BR is still boring to me

this game is great but it crashes way too loving much. i was the kill leader and my team was about to win and i loving crashed
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 05:28:13 AM by Trogtor »

this game is great but it crashes way too loving much. i was the kill leader and my team was about to win and i loving crashed
i also crash a lot on PC, yesterday was my first session it didnt. it is really annoying for me and my premade, lowering settings doesnt help.

hey my friends pressured me into maining Caustics because my ign is haha_stinky, ujh how do he work? reddit is full of complaints like ppl just run past his trap, his hitbox is unnecessarily large, he hinders teammates

Respawn said they're putting focus on crashes, but I think diagnostics and fixes really need to come in sooner. I have an older machine with Win 7 and Ive managed to mitigate a good portion of the crashes I've had through various ""fixes"", but its still prevalent.

I heard there's a particular crashing issue with the RTX series, my buddy has issues and he's using an RTX 2070

its a secret ploy to shill for nvidias graphics cards and ruin amds

hey my friends pressured me into maining Caustics because my ign is haha_stinky, ujh how do he work? reddit is full of complaints like ppl just run past his trap, his hitbox is unnecessarily large, he hinders teammates
did not like caustic mainly because of his hitbox. i feel like his ult takes too long to take out. (you have to pull out the grenade, activate it, then you can throw it). ive been playing the larger characters mostly and kept getting knocked down VERY quickly. i ended up switching to lifeline and its a hell of a lot better.