let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill

Author Topic: let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill  (Read 12068 times)

Women: can we have access to affordable birth control?

Men: NO

Women: can we have access to safe abortions?

Men: absolutely NOT

Women: okay can you wear a condom?

Men: ... it doesn’t feel as good :/

We're not the ones giving birth or having babies grow in our bodies
what a soycuck

i mean using the term "killing" is what everyone is debating but terminating a pregnancy for wellbeing should not and is not a bad thing.

pregnant women that want the child are already stressed out during their pregnancy.

now imagine the infinite amounts of stress the mother goes through (thus endangering the child-to-be anyway due to that stress) when they dont want to/can not take care of a child. its a bad situation that can be thwarted. it literally doesnt matter how the pregnancy came to be
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 08:05:57 PM by Khaz »

what a soycuck
The opposite, I just think forcing an unwanted pregnancy on women is one of the absolute stufftiest things you can do

i mean using the term "killing" is what everyone is debating but terminating a pregnancy for wellbeing should not and is not a bad thing.

pregnant women that want the child are already stressed out during their pregnancy.

now imagine the infinite amounts of stress the mother goes through (thus endangering the child-to-be anyway due to that stress) when they dont want to/can not take care of a child. its a bad situation that can be thwarted. it literally doesnt matter how the pregnancy came to be

asking these permavirgins to empathize with people is a tall order here

who wanna have love with me and make
epic
baby i will kill off in season 2

We're not the ones giving birth or having babies grow in our bodies
That doesn’t mean we can’t understand the topic. Fun fact this bill was purposed by women too

That doesn’t mean we can’t understand the topic. Fun fact this bill was purposed by women too
the bill was voted on by 25 men and signed by one female governor

Why do people never argue the killing babies stance as a plus?

What is the purpose of the funfact? The bill should not have predominantly been in the hands of men. Thats not even remotely fair even if "women proposed it too"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 09:04:37 PM by Khaz »

Like i said, the only men that should remotely have a say in deciding an abortion is if the child-to-be is the product of a consensual relationship and the father is willing to take care of the child.

Even then the fact that abortion is even discussed in that kind of situation obviously implies that one or both parents are not ready for a child/cant have a child which feeds into the common argument of putting people's well-being first, whether it be the mother or the child-to-be.
That's what I am saying, I'm not saying a rapist has a say in whether his victim carries the kid or not. Two consensual adults though, both have a say.

Well-being when it comes to a children is sort of a moot point, statistically people who are poor have more children than those who are well off and are more than capable of supporting children. I wish that statistic should be reversed, because this means multiple children are more prone to living in poverty than living well off and that's kind of forgeted up, as someone who comes from a family who did briefly live off the food shelf.

All in all though, anyone who thinks there should be no abortion because 'muh murder!' is kind of an idiot. It's reasonable to want an abortion because you were raped, the baby has a birth defect or something along the lines, it's a threat to your (the womans) health, you absolutely cannot take care of the child, stuff like that. Wanting an abortion just to flex the fact you are able to do it (this is how most pro choice come off as) or because you're a dipstuff and didn't use a male or female condom, is bullstuff.

the bill was voted on by 25 men and signed by one female governor
We already have feminists and other women trying to tell men what it's like to have a richard and how to be a 'proper man' and stuff, but suddenly now men want a say in something regarding females and its blasphemy? Utter bullstuff.

The bill should have been 50/50 on the lovees, both sides have a say.

Why do people never argue the killing babies stance as a plus?
Economically speaking we should 100% abort babies with disorders/defects that render them incapable of contributing to society in their life. Not people with downs or high functioning autism and such, people who are confined to wheelchairs and incapable of doing anything other than cost society money to sustain. We're defying natural selection.

no one loving cares what you say you absolute beta male. Go back to shoving hands up ur back door

User was banned for this post

Alt Victory Royale YEAAAAAAH
Hail Minecraftia

asking these permavirgins to empathize with people is a tall order here
I empathize with the babies they're murdering.

I empathize with the babies they're murdering.
I bet 10000000 bucks that after they're born, you wouldn't give a single stuff on how badly it ruined the mother's body, her life, how bad the child's life would be, or anything. All you probably care about is pro-birth