Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 117621 times)

ive had 22 years to get over that one just stick to calling ppl cigarettes online

Going to CD treatment soon. Thanks for everything. My apologies to the people involved, this must have been terrifying.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 03:42:30 PM by CompMix »

ive had 22 years to get over that one just stick to calling ppl cigarettes online
oh. damn

My point still stands. You're still going to have a very bad time once society collapses! Then you'll wish your father was there to teach you how to be a real person.
Please go into more detail about society's imminent collapse. You seem to be spouting this nonsense more often than Humble Water Filter Merchant

society has already collapsed morally lol the way it collapses entirely is going to be very different.

googalini be like prrlrllrlbrbbrprprprppbrbrbbb bfbffbpfpfpfpffffpfppptpttttp tppptpttptttAaAAAAAHaaaAAAhah ahaAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *slamming head on desk at high velocity* GET IT GUYS HE'S GAY HAHREHRHHHFFPFPFPDPPFFFPFF

googalini be like prrlrllrlbrbbrprprprppbrbrbbb bfbffbpfpfpfpffffpfppptpttttp tppptpttptttAaAAAAAHaaaAAAhah ahaAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *slamming head on desk at high velocity* GET IT GUYS HE'S GAY HAHREHRHHHFFPFPFPDPPFFFPFF

This isn't wholesome 100

Please go into more detail about society's imminent collapse. You seem to be spouting this nonsense more often than Humble Water Filter Merchant

Ah yes. Humble Water Filter Merchant, he has been ridiculed by the media so people automatically associate his words with lunacy.

We will have a collapse in society. It'll definitely throw us into a blade runner-esque world run by corporations, a second civil war in the US, or outright destruction. Of course, gays will choose to live in a corporate dystopia, as the government is their friend ;)

IDK, Blade Runner's a pretty cool movie

whos ready for the 2022 economic crCIA lets throw a party :P

hotpocket is not in support of trans rights
Wtf i love hotpocket now

This isn't wholesome 100

Ah yes. Humble Water Filter Merchant, he has been ridiculed by the media so people automatically associate his words with lunacy.

We will have a collapse in society. It'll definitely throw us into a blade runner-esque world run by corporations, a second civil war in the US, or outright destruction. Of course, gays will choose to live in a corporate dystopia, as the government is their friend ;)
ah yes left = more government and the more governmental it is the leftier it is

Senator Armstrong for prez 2020 for true freedom.

Yes. That's what both sides want. More government. They'd trade their freedom for safety, and because of that they deserve neither. I wish to be a monolith for both sides, enlightening them to overthrow our current government due to how corrupt it is.

Yes. That's what both sides want. More government. They'd trade their freedom for safety, and because of that they deserve neither. I wish to be a monolith for both sides, enlightening them to overthrow our current government due to how corrupt it is.
googalini is a prophet