pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115022 times)

pride month will still be there even when you're on your deathbed. :>
inb4 rapture

no nigel he’s not right given the context of what is being discussed. it was never said that they were the same. mld was just using BHM as a supporting example in response to ignorance.

to dismiss pride entirely when lgbt rights and legitimate wellbeing is a global issue (which is what pride addresses, not just the remaining problems some face in america today) is confounded.
 its a much deeper issue than just a month of “lol we gay”. to put it in simple terms its a month to honor and commemorate those that couldnt or can’t say “lol we gay”. because their livelihood would be or was affected by it.
people with narrow views on pride only have those views because they dont take 5 minutes to research or just want to look at the surface material. and i dont necessarily blame them since pride is pretty flamboyant but that doesnt negate any of the importance below the surface

no its not the same forgeted up level of slavery, but it’s definitely up there with segregation. at the end of the day this is an argument of which pile of stuff smells worse and doesnt really do anything
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 11:57:41 AM by Khaz »

no nigel he’s not right given the context of what is being discussed. it was never said that they were the same. mld was just using BHM as a supporting example in response to ignorance.

to dismiss pride entirely when lgbt rights and legitimate wellbeing is a global issue (which is what pride addresses, not just the remaining problems some face in america today) is confounded.
 its a much deeper issue than just a month of “lol we gay”. to put it in simple terms its a month to honor and commemorate those that couldnt or can’t say “lol we gay”. because their livelihood would be or was affected by it.
people with narrow views on pride only have those views because they dont take 5 minutes to research or just want to look at the surface material. and i dont necessarily blame them since pride is pretty flamboyant but that doesnt negate any of the importance below the surface

no its not the same forgeted up level of slavery, but it’s definitely up there with segregation. at the end of the day this is an argument of which pile of stuff smells worse and doesnt really do anything
I think I misread MLD and reacted due to a group of completely serious and handicapped tweets i’ve seen. point remains. I have seen people literally compare gay rights in the UNITED STATES to slavery and segregation(and no, the two are not comparable.)Now, if we’re talking about gay rights overseas? Different story.
 My biggest issue with pride month(and the community in general) is that in my view the homoloveual community seems to place less emphasis on real persecution worldwide, especially in the middle east. I have never understood the communities(and this may just be due to a few loud dumb voices) general opposition to Israel when it’s really the only place in that part of the world that homoloveuals are *relatively* safe.

Wait, that's illegal

I think I misread MLD and reacted due to a group of completely serious and handicapped tweets i’ve seen. point remains. I have seen people literally compare gay rights in the UNITED STATES to slavery and segregation(and no, the two are not comparable.)Now, if we’re talking about gay rights overseas? Different story.
 My biggest issue with pride month(and the community in general) is that in my view the homoloveual community seems to place less emphasis on real persecution worldwide, especially in the middle east. I have never understood the communities(and this may just be due to a few loud dumb voices) general opposition to Israel when it’s really the only place in that part of the world that homoloveuals are *relatively* safe.
Israel is iffy because theyre doing some really forgeted up stuff to natives and govt’s that were established before Jewish refugees were granted “Israel”. My sources are being in communication with a ton of levantine arabs (some of which I went to school with) who regularly visit their countries surrounding Israel

what the forget would even be my motive for this? we were always on good terms, i didnt even know you were also like this back then until you told me now.
forget you to be honest, you clearly never got over your narcissistic tendencies, i dont understand how your first belief is that ive been two-faced this ENTIRE time instead of me getting mad just now when i read your anti lgbt ‘jokes’
but yet you shouldn’t have thought of making such a handicapped post such as “lol I’m so disappointed that I decided to listen to your problems and U turned out to be like this so I’ll just publicly announce that you were in a bad time” like if you legitimately try to justify that then you’re the starfish and quite frankly go change your pass to gibberish and log out you absolute loving dunce

how do you manage to turn on the computer if you cant even read the rest of the posts? i didnt publicly announce anythign that wasnt already public knowledge. eat my ass. there is a photo of him with a vodka bottle in the Post In Real Life Pictures thread and a thread dedicated to the after math of the alcohol poisoning he received from it.

but yet you shouldn’t have thought of making such a handicapped post such as “lol I’m so disappointed that I decided to listen to your problems and U turned out to be like this so I’ll just publicly announce that you were in a bad time” like if you legitimately try to justify that then you’re the starfish and quite frankly go change your pass to gibberish and log out you absolute loving dunce
lol shut the forget up he was being a cunt and is now trying to play victim move along we dont feel bad

lol shut the forget up he was being a cunt and is now trying to play victim move along we dont feel bad
how do you manage to turn on the computer if you cant even read the rest of the posts? i didnt publicly announce anythign that wasnt already public knowledge. eat my ass. there is a photo of him with a vodka bottle in the Post In Real Life Pictures thread and a thread dedicated to the after math of the alcohol poisoning he received from it.
autismo patrol coming in.
So loving what if he was ultimately the bad guy? You simply dont post old stuff about someone and use it against them EVEN if they insult you. Be the better person for forgets sake.

boohoo he talked to someone about some problems what a touching story. rally’s a grown ass man and nothing personal was revealed

go away you half eaten sandwich

i thought all the family men died in the 50s from polio ?