[NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079

Author Topic: [NEWS] cant kill psychopathic kids in cyberpunk2079  (Read 12640 times)

why specifically kids tony

why specifically adults damp

No one here seems to be providing real arguments.

It's not that I want to kill kids its that immortal NPCs shouldn't be a thing, including kids.

And if you loving think kids should be safe, then why can't adults be safe? Murder is murder, stop giving me the high road trying to justify yourselves.

Equal opportunity slaughter

It's not that I want to kill kids its that immortal NPCs shouldn't be a thing, including kids.
no, it seems like you want to kill kids

No one here seems to be providing real arguments.

And if you loving think kids should be safe, then why can't adults be safe? Murder is murder, stop giving me the high road trying to justify yourselves.
i literally dont care if you are able to kill kids in a video game lol

we are all just laughing that you care so much about it, like you want developers to go out of their way to make it possible to kill kids in their games like its a moral right or something

can we get murder into kid cartoons???
3 supports and it will go into kid cartoons

no, it seems like you want to kill kids

no, it seems like you want to kill people

no, it seems like you want to kill people

can we get murder into kid cartoons???
3 supports and it will go into kid cartoons

Adventure time and regular show does this.

Also there may be no murder involved but with the old tom and jerry and looney tunes cartoons they would shoot each other with guns

i literally dont care if you are able to kill kids in a video game lol

we are all just laughing that you care so much about it, like you want developers to go out of their way to make it possible to kill kids in their games like its a moral right or something

That's funny how you assume I think a certain way.

I don't even care if they make kids killable or not.

But if they are going to make kids immortal, just don't loving include them in the game to begin with.

In this thread people are fine with killing adults and don't think twice about it.

In this thread people are fine with killing adults and don't think twice about it.
Would you agree with the concept that violence against children is more visually shocking than violence against adults? I mean your logic and moral high ground is sound but add some human emotion into the mix already

immortal kids is to lore breaking for a man like tony who wears a crown and talks hythms when playing skyrim

immortal kids is to lore breaking for a man like tony who wears a crown and talks hythms when playing skyrim

I haven't played a single loving second of skyrim

Would you agree with the concept that violence against children is more visually shocking than violence against adults? I mean your logic and moral high ground is sound but add some human emotion into the mix already

No, considering the fact that the kids in cyberpunk lore are vicious loving street rats that participate in gangs, mugging, murder and other black market related activities like organ harvesting.

These aren't innocent defenseless kids.