What weapon pack is best for zombies?

Tier Tactical
16 (39%)
Sweps
18 (43.9%)
Gravity Cat's Raycast Weapons
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Black Ops Zombies Stuff I'm Making [Suggestions Wanted]  (Read 28437 times)

Sorry people. I haven't had much time to work on it lately because of mandatory overtime. I have gotten some things finished and fixed. Hope to have it out by the first week of March.

Also if someone wants to make a cool thumbnail for the gamemode, I'll use it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 12:57:34 PM by jes00 »

I think pretty much the only thing left to do is fix a few small bugs and finish up some perks(I'll probably do pack-a-punch after release). Oh and add some more sounds and prefs. I've made the ammo buying compatible with Sweps, DWeapons(by Gravity Cat), Adventure Pack, and Tier Tactical(the Kai version only because the older version's ammo system is junk). Let me know if you want me to do any more.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 07:11:26 AM by jes00 »

Should delay as long as needed to release with packapunch. dont rush release only host it when everything is done.

I think pretty much the only thing left to do is fix a few small bugs and finish up some perks(I'll probably do pack-a-punch after release). Oh and add some more sounds and prefs. I've made the ammo buying compatible with Sweps, DWeapons(by Gravity Cat), Adventure Pack, and Tier Tactical(the Kai version only because the older version's ammo system is junk). Let me know if you want me to do any more.
just a suggestion but can you make it compatible with that one gcat weapon pack i mentioned previously (GCatsSpecialWeapons) as well if possible? i think that although both weapons use a similar base, there may be issues with them if attempted to use interchangeably

just a suggestion but can you make it compatible with that one gcat weapon pack i mentioned previously (GCatsSpecialWeapons) as well if possible? i think that although both weapons use a similar base, there may be issues with them if attempted to use interchangeably
It should work no problem. It looks like it uses the exact same ammo system.

mini bump

status? take your time

been a month since last bump, still waiting for this

another bump just in case

Can't really finish this unless I can regain access to my Blockland account after all of the changes that happened.

Can't really finish this unless I can regain access to my Blockland account after all of the changes that happened.
I could purchase a temporary copy for you.

Since nothing new has been posted in a bit here is a screenshot of a Raygun MK2 I had commissioned which hopefully Jes00 will be able to implement. ZeUberMedic made the model and he did 2 other wonder weapons aswell. Hopefully progress on the gamemode picks up again soon :)