Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34694 times)

no see thoopje was a nickname his 2nd cousin's boyfriend called him so its just an inside joke you guys wouldnt understand it has nothing to do with thoojpe

those other 2 videos changed things up a bit though, your vid was basically a 1:1 copy, which is why it got copyrighted (actually, did any others get copyrighted?). Also it didnt do anything different, its just a recreation. Not a parody (unlike that blue sniper version)

also the fact that you copied his name on blockland too, which is kinda weird
I can't recall the name change tbh, I think it was originally something I did with someone else who mocked one of Thoopje's buds too since they made negative remarks of blockland, so we did a bit on my server but I can't recall the entire thing fully.

Also the joke of the whole thing was we were all remaking the video with our representations of us, in other words our personas, at that time and it still is today is my scout. Although my scout looks familiar to the original version of mall (thoopje's version of the scout) and so the coincidence of the misunderstanding where it appears as a copy is due because of that, also in the comments on my video someone by the name of Aftox had his spy thrown in the video, which again they have almost the same attire. But for the most part it was something from a couple years ago that we did as a group and it was mostly just a waste of time.

those other 2 videos changed things up a bit though, your vid was basically a 1:1 copy, which is why it got copyrighted (actually, did any others get copyrighted?).
I talked with one of the youtubers who also parodied. And before you ask, no I didn't hunt them down, we're friends met through discord.
They confirmed these four videos are joke videos. Gautier gets cleared for this one.

it's nice to see we still get into discourse over bizarre and unexpected things that occur. this passionate debate, without any rubbish petty responses, just a simplicistic back and forth of evidence, is why i will always love the forums and come back to read more

I think it's worth noting that Gautier has never defended himself against nor fessed up about the main accusation and point of this in the first place. Pretty quirky, huh?

I can't recall the name change tbh, I think it was originally something I did with someone else who mocked one of Thoopje's buds too since they made negative remarks of blockland, so we did a bit on my server but I can't recall the entire thing fully.

Also the joke of the whole thing was we were all remaking the video with our representations of us, in other words our personas, at that time and it still is today is my scout. Although my scout looks familiar to the original version of mall (thoopje's version of the scout) and so the coincidence of the misunderstanding where it appears as a copy is due because of that, also in the comments on my video someone by the name of Aftox had his spy thrown in the video, which again they have almost the same attire. But for the most part it was something from a couple years ago that we did as a group and it was mostly just a waste of time.
Alright. Now what about everything else?

gautiers models DO looke better

gautier sucks baby wieners through a garden hose

this is the first copy user thing ive seen in years, holy stuff

guess we havent changed lol

I genuinely tried to avoid this drama as best as I possibly could but seeing everything that's been presented in the last 8 pages is just undeniable at this point. Frankly, I'm not too fond of Gautier as much as I was a few years ago when I was first invited into The Tavern and The Saloon, I became a member and I was actually in a video shooting for Man Hunt (which I helped develop major parts of the map that Gautier was incapable of doing) I actually hung out with him and built tons of stuff for him and the Tavern/Saloon. I remember someone mentioning about how Gautier's works were heavily inspired off Jayce but I can't recall who. I'm not going to be a complete twat and just call Gautier a handicap and leave, but I have my own agenda of reasons I shouldn't like him personally. Something I've caught on from my time of hanging out with him and after we stopped working together is the fact he usually jerks himself off over his work despite it being 'heavily inspired' off of Jayce's work, and doing whatever he can do to cause a ruckus on other people's servers to promote his own servers. Yeah sure, Gautier's servers I can find enjoyment in, and he himself actually came to me after playing on one of my servers and said he liked my work and invited me the The Tavern and Saloon. Afterwards he'd proceed to and I say boldly, beg for me to get on the server and help.

Clearly he saw my talent for creating servers and thought I was worthy of joining their little group. I accepted the invitation from him personally on one of my dev servers for my Containment Breach server from a year or two ago.

I came on every once in a while when I had free time on my hands and did some major work. I got to know a few people from there and I helped them build a man hunt map and Crystalscape 2oops. After chatting with Gautier for a while, I told him I was investing my time into another server that was in fact role play. He didn't like the idea because I was never on to build for him while I was working on the server and kept lecturing me about how it's handicapped and how I should help him with his to this day, unfinished new years 2018 server and Crystalscape 2. I told him before we actually launched the server that he shouldn't play it if he doesn't like those kinds of servers and to just stick around what he's good at.  Afterwards, he decides to orchestrate a server raid after causing a ruckus on the server with the help of goons from The Tavern, Saloon discord and the Blockland Glass chat. I'm not saying everyone in The Tavern of Saloon are ass wipes. Not only did he betray my trust in him, he had the blatant support of The Tavern without most of them ever actually playing the server, I cannot speak for everyone who's in the Tavern whoever.

(I'd also like to mention that after ALL of my hard work on man hunt or Crystal Scape 2 I wasn't even given proper credit on The Saloon's wiki.)

As you can see here, the name Block King124 is suspiciously missing from the credits... it's almost as if he's trying to discredit my work after blasting me and the server I was co-hosting at the time which I now host, how selfish. I wouldn't be surprised if Gautier quotes me and attempts to pull the "oh I simply forgot" or better yet "you never helped on man hunt" which I find hard to believe.

As you can see in the following, here is Gautier making broad comparisons between a roleplay server and Crystal Scape (which he was hosting at the time) while he orchestrates an attack on the server.

I guess just because I host another server and don't have too much time on my hands to be his side-bitch discredits everything I've done on the projects I contributed to.
Here's a screenshot from a while back of him giving me orders of what to do on his dedicated dev server. I did everything he told me to do because this was when I actually thought he was cool.

I feel like I've already said enough and hopefully I don't have anymore reason to speak my experiences on this topic.

lovely avatars fellas

-snip-
You linked a Wikia we stopped updating for the longest time now, if we had kept that up to date we would of definitely listed your name but that wikia lists old versions of a lot of our projects we did before we even met you.

Even then you came to me afterwards to continue chatting when Drought went downhill. My comments though I agree were unreasonable and childish however, but the joke with the group joining the server as a bunch of black dudes getting banned and whatnot was mostly just fun and games honestly, no harm really came with that whatsoever. Regardless, if we ever update the wikia I'll be sure to properly list those who did help with whatever we post on it, but chances are nobody is gonna bother with the wikia anymore. Last thing we want is another raid and all the work Xenos puts in will just go to waste yet again.

~snip~
Truly fun in games when you block the spawn room so no one can play and just RDM and fail rp. The screenshot that you're using was from after the server was 'hijacked' and 80% of the administration and dev team were banned.